🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

TEENZ ONLY THREAD

Coldplay

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had that before, it's so annoying. It's the worst when it happens in public because you look like you're crying D;

It's happened to me when I've gotten something in my eye, but not for no reason. If someone saw me right now, they would definitly think I was crying...:sweatdrop:

What on earth in wrong with my eye? Am I allergic to something?

if you're on your period then that might be a reason :| my doctor says that some people's tear layer on their eyes break down when they are on their period. Which results in an annoying amount of tearing. That's why some people who wear contact lens can't wear then it's the time of the month.

yeah.

if you're on your period then that might be a reason :| my doctor says that some people's tear layer on their eyes break down when they are on their period. Which results in an annoying amount of tearing. That's why some people who wear contact lens can't wear then it's the time of the month.

yeah.

That's true!!

yeah.

I don't think that's it...

Somebody shoot me. End my suffering please. Another day gone by where my parents argue. Fix You is my only escape. It's only semi working. Every fucking day....please just give me one argument free day. Please oh please...Why don't I say something? God why must I sit and try...cause all I'm doing is nothing. Fix you...please Fix me. :cry:

Good luck responding to that! ^^ :lol:

Ugh...back to school again. Been off the past week and I was getting used to it. Three weeks then Finals week then 2 weeks off for Christmas...wow time sure fly's by fast.

Can't wait for winter. I love it. I'll go straight into X&Y hibernation. For those scratching your head, saying, has this guy gone mental, I will explain. I only listen to X&Y. 24/7 during the day, at night, rainy days or if its dark out. I try to keep my hair long, but not curly like Chris's, I'll wear black long sleeves most of the time. And I always keep an extra 20 wristbands handy in case I wanna wear some. If I'm really into it, I'll write songs inspired by X&Y. I freaking love X&Y...did I mention that? :lol: