✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

joe's sex thread

mycdplayerisbroke

lmao!!!! fuck, this thread rocks!

uuhhh.. okay... sexual fantasies... hmmm... okay... i want a canadian gf... that would be so awesome.. man.. toronto girls are the cutest! blue eyes... brown hair... avril look alikes everywhere... aahhh...

dude... i remember masturbation used to scare the shit out of me when i was like.. 13... cos i thought that "hair in your hands" thing was serious. i had to ask my uncle about masturbation... that was so lame. lol

ps - yea man, pillows are soo hot!

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao!

hahaha

you asked your uncle?

dude thats intense i dont think i could bring myself to do that

and yes most canadians are hot (girls)

this one from alberta

ohhh

blonde hair fair skin blue eyes

i wouldve done anything for that girl but i just ended up burning her cds from that gay band the darkness

i dont know when i started doing that whole masturbation thing

5th grade maybe 6th for sure

oh okay, this thread is so purrv now that i think it is ok to ask this...

Am i the only one who can't masturbate using the left hand? like.. it's so fooking complicated... you do it for three minutes then you're tired... like... is it a matter of time till your left hand is as strong as your right hand? lol

:lol: :lol:

you asked your uncle?

dude thats intense i dont think i could bring myself to do that

yea, it was so embarrassing though... i felt like jim from american pie... and my uncle sounded like jim's dad, talking about puberty and how it is totally ok to masturbate... wow, that was soo weird. I remember when these old guys who studied with me were talking about masturbation... and i was like 9 years old and i got home and i asked my dad: hey dad? wtf is jerk off? lol

idk man

left hand is pretty intense

thats not for beginners

but when i use my right hand

i usually do a twist at the top

not just straight up and down

up and down gets so broing

just like when you get to the head(haha) do a little clockwise motion with your hand

rofl!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

hey purrv boys, do you guys have kazaa? cos i found these ebooks a few weeks ago... and man, they're way better than lotr... they're like.. bibles! check em out!

1 - double your dates, by david deangelo - such a classic. it's my favourite. tons of hot tips. Like, it really helps you a lot. 200 pages, all of em are great.

2 - speed seduction, by ross - kinda boring. it teaches you how to hypnotize girls so you can get laid. didn't work for me. :/

3 - how to eat pus** - self explanatory

4 - 200 stupid pick up lines - funny stuff. some of em are really great though