✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

joe's sex thread

mycdplayerisbroke

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha oh hey' date=' i'm here... i was kinda busy... dealing with... some stuff... erm... (stupid left hand) uuh... what did i miss?[/quote']

Hiiii Thom!! Haha that left hand getting you down? :lol: :P

You didn't miss much, you've been labeled an official purrv by Ren & Me :P aaaaand...Brian thinks I'm a slut! But that's about all.

hahahah oh.. the right hand... it gets kinda boring, you know? After a few years... you kinda want to try something different... but the left hand is so dumb... maybe i should try it using my feet. now THAT would be a challenge.

O-M-G!!!!!!!!!!!Seriously..u need help man.. i mean it.. lol!

hahahah oh.. the right hand... it gets kinda boring' date=' you know? After a few years... you kinda want to try something different... but the left hand is so dumb... maybe i should try it using my feet. now THAT would be a challenge.[/quote']

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hmm feet would be pretty tricky! Are you sure you're up for it? :lol: :P

hahahah wow, you guys reply really fast... and uhhh... the feet thing... i'm pretty sure that i can't do it. lol maybe i should get some kama sutra books and practice the weird postitions... that could help, i guess. uhh... too bad i don't have a partner. :/ haha uhhh... where are my pillows?