🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

soooo

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did you know that if earth stops spinnig, north america and norther europe would be completely flooded, the air in the equatorial zone would become unbreathable and the half where it's always day would get fried by the sun and the part it's always night would freeze?

Guest LiquidSky
It's like 3am here. Silly Italians and your weird time.

its 3am here too and im still awake:(

did you know that if earth stops spinnig, north america and norther europe would be completely flooded, the air in the equatorial zone would become unbreathable and the half where it's always day would get fried by the sun and the part it's always night would freeze?

Oh god there's too much wrong with this and I'm too tired. Just hit yourself in the face for me so I don't have to do it with words.

its 3am here too and im still awake:(

Really? YOURE IN MY TIME ZONE. COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND WE CAN EAT TACOS AND WATCH KING OF THE HILL

Guest LiquidSky

king of the hill????????? and yeah i can't sleep because im so pissed off at my bf

Did you know if there was no sun, the earth would be colder ???????????????????????????????????????????????