✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

PoC Chart Activity

Jack DC 93

2nd Midweek Update (For Friday):

PoC: #8

MX: #5

Both down a spot, still great regardless. Final chart comes out on Sunday.

(On iTunes, MX is #2, PoC is #8...the tour+discount+PoC release has really helped push album sales...kind of giving the album a third wind in terms of sales)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The EP has slipped quite dramatically down the iTunes chart. It's at #46 :/

On the plus side, all of Coldplay's studio albums are in the Top 100 and some of their singles have rocketed up. Fix You is certainly making it's move up the chart :D

Top 10 which is great. I have a feeling that this position is going to be it's peak though.

All in all, another Top 10 hit is great. (even though I don't like the song)

Great news for the album as well to be back in the top 5. It should be hitting 4X Platinum in the UK very soon.

In Nielsen's new UK Radio Airplay Chart, Carly Rae Jepsen remains at No. 1 and Fun. at No. 2.

Climbers inside the Top 10 come from Coldplay & Rihanna (8-3), Gary Barlow & the Commonwealth Band (10-4), Maroon 5 feat. Wiz Khalifa (22-5), Kelly Clarkson (13-9) and Jessie J (10-12).

The highest climber of the week is Timebomb by Kylie Minogue that rises from 82 to 38.

Artists that re-entered the Top 50 include Adele, Coldplay, Beach Boys and DJ Fresh.

In Nielsen's new UK TV Airplay Chart Rihanna sticks at No.1 with new single/video Where Have You Been.

Climbers inside the Top 10 include Cheryl (4-2), Calvin Harris feat. Ne-Yo (6-4), will.i.am (34-6), Flo Rida (18-7) and Rudimental (24-9).

The highest new entry of the week is Princess of China by Coldplay & Rihanna at 35, the highest climber, Right By My Side by Nicki Minaj feat. Chris Brown at rises to 18 from 63 and re-entries come courtesy of Dot Rotten, Lawson and Wretch 32.

For all the latest airplay information from Nielsen research check Music Week's Charts & Data section every Monday.

NIELSEN UK TV AIRPLAY CHART (04/06/2012 to 10/06/2012)

1 Rihanna – Where Have You Been (Def Jam)

2 Cheryl – Call My Name (Polydor)

3 Rita Ora feat. Tinie Tempah – R.I.P. (Columbia/Roc Nation)

4 Calvin Harris feat. Ne-Yo – Let’s Go (Columbia)

5 Nicki Minaj – Starships (Cash Money/Island)

6 will.i.am feat. Eva Simons – This Is Love (Interscope)

7 Flo Rida – Whistle (Atlantic)

8 D’Banj feat. Skepta & Sneakbo – Oliver Twist (Mercury)

9 Rudimental feat John Newman – Feel the Love (Asylum)

10 The Wanted – Chasing the Sun (Global Talent/Island)

NIELSEN UK RADIO AIRPLAY CHART (04/06/2012 to 10/06/2012)

1 Carly Rae Jepsen – Call Me Maybe (Interscope)

2 Fun. feat. Janelle Monae – We Are Young (Fueled by Ramen / Atlantic)

3 Coldplay feat. Rihanna – Princess of China

4 Gary Barlow & The Commonwealth Band feat. Military Wives – Sing (Decca

5 Maroon 5 feat. Wiz Khalifa – Payphone (A&M/Octone)

6 Cheryl – Call My Name (Polydor)

7 Emeli Sande – My Kind of Love (Virgin)

8 Rihanna – Where Have You Been (Def Jam)

9 Kelly Clarkson – Darkside (RCA)

10 Jessie J – Domino (Island/Lava)

In Denmark Princess of China made an entry at position 18 on iTunes weekly countdown on Danish radio station Voice. I also heard it played on P3, so it is starting to be a hit in Denmark.

Sorry if it is the wrong thread (I know that the thread name is PoC UK chart activity - but it could have been PoC chart activity and would then have been the correct thread to post this in.

In Denmark Princess of China made an entry at position 18 on iTunes weekly countdown on Danish radio station Voice. I also heard it played on P3, so it is starting to be a hit in Denmark.

Sorry if it is the wrong thread (I know that the thread name is PoC UK chart activity - but it could have been PoC chart activity and would then have been the correct thread to post this in.

Nah, it's fine. It was probably a bad move on my part anyway by restricting this thread to UK chart activity.

If we can get the thread title changed, that would be great... :rolleyes:

EDIT: Just realised I can do it myself... whoops :embarrassed:

I go on another website which uses forums that are powered by vBulletin as well, and we can't change thread titles there.

Did not expect that. That's great.

Like Jack DC 93 said, this might be its peak though, but great regardless.

Also in France:

PoC: #35 (last week was 73)

Side note: The album is discounted in the US (possibly for the 2nd leg of the US Tour and it is currently at number 8 in US iTunes)