✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Soap Operas

Sweet One

i think i watch as the world turns for about 5 years now but thats cos my mum made me watch it hehe she watches it a big longer now cos its been on telly for a long long time now but i love it! were 2 years behind on episodes though so if u got any facts please tell me!!!

i think i watch as the world turns for about 5 years now but thats cos my mum made me watch it hehe she watches it a big longer now cos its been on telly for a long long time now but i love it! were 2 years behind on episodes though so if u got any facts please tell me!!!

I don't watch it anymore so I can't help you there :shrug:

And the whole story line with the witch, oh and that little boy that passed away Timmy. I saw him in person once, a few years ago I was with my family in New York City and it was the same time as the Daytime Emmy awards and we were walking past Radio City Music Hall the evening of the awards and all of the presenters were starting to go into the building so my mom and I decided to wait around and see if we could see any of the soap opera actors. We saw many, and I was the one taking pictures but I suck and most of them didn't come out well. We were standing with all of these die hard soap opera fans outside, it was actually fun. These fans were crazy.

But Raul from Young and the Restless came up close to us and I got a good picture, oh my is very good looking. :D

:lol: Now they have that girl who looks like a doll...they just replaced Timmy and i find her SO ANNOYING!!!! Don't ask how i know this but that whole story line between Sheridan, Luis, Antonio and Beth is pissing me off...you probably don't know who i am talking about, but it still pisses me off!!! :x

I kinda follow Eastenders but SUNSET BEACH was the best show in the world EVER!

Yes SUNSET BEACH was so good! In grade 8 we used to go to my friends house for lunch everyday and watch it. And there was one thing when a bunch of people were stranded on an island and it was really scary and the storyline lasted for over one month when in the show it was only supposed to take place on one night. Or something like that.

i hate them :roll:

hey Ginge...I bet you secretly watch 'Days of our Lives' ;)

my mam and sister used to always watch that and they had the funniest story lines like some woman was possessed and the priest was trying to get it out of her happy40.gif

my mam and sister used to always watch that and they had the funniest story lines like some woman was possessed and the priest was trying to get it out of her happy40.gif

I only know it from Friends...I think!

When Joey was DR Drake Remora...or something like that! :shrug: