✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2012 tour program

Alex21

Hello fellow Coldplayers! I'm very new to his forum (first ever post) so please bear with me and I apologise if my question has already been posted before ...

I went to the 2012 Mylo Xyloto concert at the Ricoh Arena, Coventry on the 29th May ( truly amazing, one of the best nighs of my life!). I was hoping to buy a program there however I was unable to because I couldn't find any (and I wanted to get near the front)!

Anyway, I've been onto the official online store to try and buy one, and there is one entitled '2012 European Mylo Xyloto tour program' however In the product description it says it's the program for the North American tour (Link: http://coldplay.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/...P&sku=COL54143 ) ...

SO my question is, are the European and the north American program's the same? Has anybody else ordered this one and is it okay? Or are they different, in which case where can I buy the European one?

Thank you for your patience, and any help will be much appreciated!

^ First of (and off-topic) your dp is amazing ;D I had the idea of doing that with those MX song icons from one of the downloadable packs on the Coldplay website, but your one looks miles better with those better versions of the icons! :)

Anyway, getting back on-topic - I have wondered if there are any differences in the tour programme, such as between me getting one in Glasgow in December 2011, and the ones that got sold on the UK stadium tour leg? I couldn't stick around for long after the Manchester concert on Saturday 9th JUne, so wasn't able to buy any merchandise despite walking past the stall on the way out, and being tempted to buy a poster :( haha!

I'd be able to hopefully order one of the posters online if they are still in stock, same goes for the tour porgramme if there are any changes/differences from the one I bought in 2011!

^ First of (and off-topic) your dp is amazing ;D I had the idea of doing that with those MX song icons from one of the downloadable packs on the Coldplay website, but your one looks miles better with those better versions of the icons! :)

Anyway, getting back on-topic - I have wondered if there are any differences in the tour programme, such as between me getting one in Glasgow in December 2011, and the ones that got sold on the UK stadium tour leg? I couldn't stick around for long after the Manchester concert on Saturday 9th JUne, so wasn't able to buy any merchandise despite walking past the stall on the way out, and being tempted to buy a poster :( haha!

I'd be able to hopefully order one of the posters online if they are still in stock, same goes for the tour porgramme if there are any changes/differences from the one I bought in 2011!

The setlist has changed since december so I would assume the tour program has changed. Buy merch online, check eBay. play.com have some coldplay shirts (I have one). They're pretty expensive on the stalls!

Thanks for all your help! Been on the online store site and it still says north American tour, so I'll just leave it for a month or so to see if it changes. If it doesn't then I may as well take the risk anyway. Thanks for your help :)

• 1 month later...
^ First of (and off-topic) your dp is amazing ;D I had the idea of doing that with those MX song icons from one of the downloadable packs on the Coldplay website, but your one looks miles better with those better versions of the icons! :)/QUOTE] Thank you! I might change it back :D

Didn't someone say the latest programme has interviews & last years didn't?
There were interviews in Decembers tour!