✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guaranteed Live Songs?

Zatchamp

At future Coldplay Concerts (on the MX Tour and all future tours), which songs have earned permanent spots on the setlists?

I'm thinking...

Yellow

Clocks

The Scientist

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face (Revised Live Version)

Fix You

Viva La Vida

Violet Hill

Paradise

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

Charlie Brown

I'm thinking those ten would be on future tours for sure ;what others would be though- or am I thinking wrong on some of them?

Hmm I think you're maybe spot on there with all/most of those songs that are pretty much guaranteed to be on future tours after MX! There's a few in that list I could maybe see go actually, but with say Charlie Brown (and the Xylobands) I think they'll want to keep both of those maybe? although the Xylobands are an MX tour thing really, so who knows if we'll see those again on a future tour or not!

TBH,I'm getting a little bit tired of clocks.(Though I love what Chris do on the chair....:laugh3:)And I think they will play lovers in japan in some gigs just like MXtour.Keep playing Live is for living.GPASUYF?Um...I think it's true that this version is getting old.But who knows.:P

Yeah!

Hmm I think you're maybe spot on there with all/most of those songs that are pretty much guaranteed to be on future tours after MX! There's a few in that list I could maybe see go actually, but with say Charlie Brown (and the Xylobands) I think they'll want to keep both of those maybe? although the Xylobands are an MX tour thing really, so who knows if we'll see those again on a future tour or not!

Awesome! Although it occured to me after my post that "In My Place" should be on the list also...

Oh I pray the Xylobands remain on for future tours... Can you imagine a Coldplay Concert without them anymore? :shocked2:

At future Coldplay Concerts (on the MX Tour and all future tours), which songs have earned permanent spots on the setlists?

I'm thinking...

Yellow

Clocks

The Scientist

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face (Revised Live Version)

Fix You

Viva La Vida

Violet Hill

Paradise

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

Charlie Brown

I'm thinking those ten would be on future tours for sure ;what others would be though- or am I thinking wrong on some of them?

I'm fine with everything on this list except Violet Hill. It's always been weak, live. Eh.