✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Any live recordings of Colplay concerts from 2005-2012?

TwistedPolitik

I know Live 2003 is their only official live album and they're planning an album/DVD of the MX Tour but are there any recordings I can find of the Twisted Logic Tour or Viva la Vida Tour, as well as some MX Tour recordings? Either audio or video will do and no bootlegs, only professional recordings please.

I know Live 2003 is their only official live album and they're planning an album/DVD of the MX Tour but are there any recordings I can find of the Twisted Logic Tour or Viva la Vida Tour, as well as some MX Tour recordings? Either audio or video will do and no bootlegs, only professional recordings please.

There's the How we saw the world concert in Toronto in 2006.

As for the Viva tour, there's no professional recording of a full-length concert. There's the one they did at the BBC headquarters in June 2008, for instance, but I don't know if it's as long as their other concerts during that tour.

As for the MX tour, you'll find some festivals (Glastonbury for instance) or the Unstaged concert in Madrid or the one in Austin City Limits.

That was for the videos. As for the audios, I don't know. Though the concert they did at the Emirates in London on June 1st was entirely broadcast on radio. That's the only thing I know.

For the links, check the multimedia section.

I hope I helped :)