✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Buying VIPs Help!!

KristenCaNaDiAn

A friend of mine is unable to use her VIP tickets and I am looking to buy them from her. Ticketmaster says that VIP packages are non transferable. I've seen other people selling their VIP ckets around and I'm just wondering how that worked. How do you sell your VIPs if it says the name is non transferable. Can you get into the show if the person that originally bought them picks them up and gives them to you to get into the show?? Is the name of the original buyer on anything?

I'm really wanting to get these tickets and I just want to make sure that if I buy them, I can get into the venue and have no problems getting to my seats, etc.

Any help would be appreciated. It's my first time seeing Coldplay live :D

I had VIP tixs to the July 9th show in DC and the instructions were to pick them up the night of the show. I had to show an id and the credit card I used to make the purchase. Perhaps there's a way for your friend to pick them up ahead of time tho they may be suspicious why she'd need to do that. It might just be best to have your friend contact the box office and see if they can make an exception.

I REALLY hope it works out for you! Good luck.

You're friend should call the box office and explain your situation. Otherwise what you can do is taking with you her ID and credit card and a letter saying that she can't be there so she allow you to take her ticket. I guess it's risky but it's worth it, isn't it ?

I hope you'll find a way to be able to get her ticket ! Let us know how it went.