✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

It's pretty crazy...

viva4life

To think that this era started with a simple video of a walking man with many colors in silence! Now knowing this story takes place in some world called something like Silenceia, makes you wonder if that is linked in anyway? Looking back at this era: The strange videos and clues leading to ETIAW, the many festivals where they played half of the album before it came out, finding out Mylo Xyloto is the name, the drama of them choosing Rihanna as a duet, the Madrid experience, the X-Factor appearance, the xylobands, the Coldplay Movie which is still a TBA and now a comic book.. You all know I could go on and on, but I think it's been a pretty exciting, full of surprises era that I have come to appreciate. I know many people haven't exactly been thrilled with some of the songs or all of it, but they truly have worked extremely hard during this era. I respect the boys for taking chances and getting out of their comfort zone. They seem happier than ever and I think we are lucky to be fans of a group that truly tries to make everyone as happy as they can. I don't know about you, but I think they have some more surprises up their sleeve and cannot wait for what the future holds!!

I know many people haven't exactly been thrilled with some of the songs or all of it, but they truly have worked extremely hard during this era. I respect the boys for taking chances and getting out of their comfort zone.

:nod:

This era definitely is crazy.

That's why yesterday I watched their concert in Toronto in 2006, and tonight I might watch another "old" gig. Not for the "good old days" (I like MX very much), but to have some kind of balance.

Like I mentioned in the other thread, I think the comics should have come out before the album.

Then this whole era would have made a lot of sense. Lol.

First, as they say on the website, it was impossible, or we would have waited at least 1-2 years more before getting this album. Then, I think it's better to have it after, because it'll probably have less influence on the meaning of their songs to us. They let people have their own interpretation first, and then they explain what their vision was , but since people already have their own ideas, maybe it'll have less influence and so they can still make the songs "theirs". You know ?

:nod:

This era definitely is crazy.

That's why yesterday I watched their concert in Toronto in 2006, and tonight I might watch another "old" gig. Not for the "good old days" (I like MX very much), but to have some kind of balance.

First, as they say on the website, it was impossible, or we would have waited at least 1/2 years more before getting this album. Then, I think it's better to have it after, because it'll probably have less influence on the meaning of their songs to us. They let people have their own interpretation first, and then they explain what was their vision, but since people already have their own ideas, maybe it'll have less influence and so they can still make the songs "theirs". You know ?

Lol, I watched the Toronto 2006 concert yesterday too! :thumbsup:

This sums up the era for me:

The Walking Man video: :wacko:

ETIAW: :guitarist:

Rock AM Park: :dazzled:

Glastonbury: :vuvuzela:

Moving to Mars: :surprised:

iTunes Festival: :wideeyed:

Album Cover/ Tracklisting: :thumbsup:

Paradise: :\

Rihanna Leak: :bomb:

Album Release: :dance:

Comic-Con: :whaaat:

This sums up the era for me:

The Walking Man video: :wacko:

ETIAW: :guitarist:

Rock AM Park: :dazzled:

Glastonbury: :vuvuzela:

Moving to Mars: :surprised:

iTunes Festival: :wideeyed:

Album Cover/ Tracklisting: :thumbsup:

Paradise: :\

Rihanna Leak: :bomb:

Album Release: :dance:

Comic-Con: :whaaat:

Besides Paradise, same for me. Alot of little things have been going on this era that we haven't realized, but now it's finally coming out!