✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ginger's Finally Going To Meet Coldplay

';'

:multi: OH MY GOD GINGER!!!! :o , I am sooo happy for you. I saw the competition registration and I didn't enter cause I thought it was only for those in Europe :( . I am absolutely thrilled for you cause u r going to meet Guy, aahh!!! I wish you the best and I can not believe you can't find someone to go with you? I'm dreaming over this, you lucky girl, you totally deserve it, you are so dedicated to the band. HAVE LOTS OF FUN!!! :D

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Wow - Ginger!!!

I am late - yet again but I wanted to say how happy I am for you.... you were looking forward to seeing them live for the first time but not only do you get to see them live you get to meet them!!!! I can't believe that you are having trouble getting people to come with you. I am sure you have by now 8) Have a lovely time tomorrow and don't be too nervous, they are just people at the end of the day!! :D Again, well done - you deserve it :D

this is my first time seeing them :D

now i'll get to post more in the live section. hehe i rarely post there because i feel like i have nothing in common with the ppl who do.

yeah i know they are ppl too, but i'm going to be nervous anyways....its not like we get to talk to coldplay everyday.

i'm just nervous and excited to be finally meeting the ppl i see in pictures everyday

i got too pissed off to hear another friend turn down the offer so i just told my mom to go ahead and come. she was coming anyways, but just to the concert...her and my dad were going to the concert. I told her just to go ahead and come with me. she has a camera and she has money. none of my friends would give me money! :D so me and my mom will be seeing them and my dad and his friend will be there when the gig starts. lol i practically have my whole family there, but i'd think i'd feel more comfortable with her, and plus i dont have to worry about a ride, she's taking me and bring me back to my place.

the record company ppl called yesterday and told me where to be and who to meet. they said be there a 4pm.

i think its finally getting to me. nervousness is finally setting in. now i just have to wait for the hours to pass by. my hands are starting to shake like they did when i first found out. i was watching the clocks video on kazaa and that's when it hit me.... :shocked: Fuck I'm Gonna Meet Coldplay!!!!! :shock:

omG ginger i`m still in a shock (i know i shouldn`t be). i`ll be thinking of you...oh no i won`t i`ll be asleep...damn! but i know youre gonna make it and won`t be so stressed. take it easy chica! it`s just your fav band! they`re normal ppl. oh yeah and please don`t forget to ask them about our board! and u can also give them my email addy *lol* [email protected] :silly: have a great time ( i fooking know you will!!!!)