✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ginger's Finally Going To Meet Coldplay

';'

this is an advertisement:

well if anyone would like to come just fly out here....be here tuesday. i'll take you out to eat before the show...my treat :D and of course you'll get to see coldplay. :D

( :( jewl* lives here in texas, a little far though. I asked her already and she wont be able to make it. I asked someone on from the official board from houston to go and they wont be able to make it, and i dont want to take someone i dont know)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again...... You're so lucky ginger.............. I wish I could go, I could take your ffer, even If you wasn't think on me........ but dam! I don't live in the USA........ Anyway.... remaind them that there's a huge continent called South America under the USA.....

this is an advertisement:

well if anyone would like to come just fly out here....be here tuesday. i'll take you out to eat before the show...my treat :D and of course you'll get to see coldplay. :D

( :( jewl* lives here in texas, a little far though. I asked her already and she wont be able to make it. I asked someone on from the official board from houston to go and they wont be able to make it, and i dont want to take someone i dont know)

What can I say?? That is a fantastic offer... :) Too bad, I can't accept it either. If I win the lottery til Tuesday, I'll let you know! ;) Thanks anyway... HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!!!

*legs it like anything to Heathrow airport - buys ticket to Houston*

I could almost just about come with you - but it's almost too easy and scarey for words .......

Why hadn't I heard of this competition? :-o

Ginger that is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wonderful!!!!!! I'm so happy for you, you'll have a brilliant time! :-D

The competition didn't include transportation so only people could enter who were willing to provide their own transportation or lived in the right city.

*legs it like anything to Heathrow airport - buys ticket to Houston*

I could almost just about come with you - but it's almost too easy and scarey for words .......

Why hadn't I heard of this competition? :-o

Ginger that is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wonderful!!!!!! I'm so happy for you, you'll have a brilliant time! :-D

The competition didn't include transportation so only people could enter who were willing to provide their own transportation or lived in the right city.

and it just so happens i live in houston....very close to the verizon wireless theater :D so transportation is not a problem for me

I asked my parents tonight if they would give me a plane ticket to Houston for a graduation present' date=' they laughed :([/quote']aww. did you tell them the whole story....you'll get to meet them and see a concert? plus meet a really nice friend. oh yeah you can tell them that its not cold over here so they dont have to worry about the weather. its cold to me but you probably think this weather is normal :lol:

I asked my parents tonight if they would give me a plane ticket to Houston for a graduation present' date=' they laughed :([/quote']aww. did you tell them the whole story....you'll get to meet them and see a concert? plus meet a really nice friend. oh yeah you can tell them that its not cold over here so they dont have to worry about the weather. its cold to me but you probably think this weather is normal :lol:

i would probably go swimming in your weather!!

i actually did say something along those lines but they didn't care. i am gonna look to see how much airfare would cost. just to look. there is no way in hell i'd be allowed to go.

i would probably go swimming in your weather!!

i actually did say something along those lines but they didn't care. i am gonna look to see how much airfare would cost. just to look. there is no way in hell i'd be allowed to go.

i'm not kidding....really i'm not...but if you can get some money i'd be happy to put some in so you could come *notice how desperate i am :roll: *