Ginger's Finally Going To Meet Coldplay

';'

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
Guest LiquidSky
or should i say i'm finally going to get to meet Guy. 8)

my hands are shaking i cant even type this

hehe :o :D

Remember that sound check thing Ian posted up.

I won. I won.

I'm so happy. I just got the phone call right now.

They're giving me two tickets to see the show. And then of course the sound check thing and then the meet thing.

I'll take pictures for everyone.

its this tuesday the 28th :D

OMG GINGER~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

You MET THE GUYS?!!!!!!!!?~! :stunned: And you had an EXTRA BACKSTAGE TICKET>?!!!!! :stunned: And you didn't had ANYONE TO GO WITH?!!!!!!!!!! :stunned:

I THINK I'M GONNA PASS OUT NOW! :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

There's no excuse for it...that should have been ME GOING W/YOU... :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

But..there just isn't any excuse for it... I just wasn't meant to go for :cry: ....and I remember crying...ohhh did I cry :( I didn't know if I was crying 'cause I was at the hospital or because I was at the hospital and not at the concert.... I'm still unsure of which one is it or if it was both... :confused: :cry: awwwww :( But I guess it doesn't matter now...it already passed so...it's not like we can turn back time somehow :/

But tell me how were the guys? and pictures? Did you take any pictures? And tell me how was everything.. I don't have the address of your livejournal... :/ You were really really lucky REALLY LUCKY! ;) :D :)

And send me the pictures? :idea2: :D

Guest LiquidSky

Wait...hold on a minute..hold on a second..so..if I am meant to meet the guys but I wasn't meant to meet them at that "time" (because you know that could have been ME and GINGER going to meet them! :stunned: ) so does that mean that I AM gonna MEET THEM somehow in another "time"? :thinking: or am I just thinking nonsense now... :shifty:

You are thinking nonsense Josie...you can't cheat destiny :rolleyes: but what if is somewhere in there in my destiny :idea2:

awww I am so disappointed :/ .....I mean how would you feel in my position? A nice fan who lives in your city and has an extra backstage ticket...and is offering anybody to go with them to the concert...and even if I went...I would still be in the hospital...you can't cheat it.... :/ I'm still disappointed..I wish I never saw this thread... :/

:cry:

Guest LiquidSky

This just proves how bad of luck I have.. :lol: I'm use to it now.... :lol: :smug: yeah, but sure, we'll next time Ginger ;) Unless..my luck plays it again to me... :/

Did you take any pictures and what did you ask the guys? btw, were you the person who took the picture of Chris holding a paper saying "Hello Coldplaying"? :idea2:

or should i say i'm finally going to get to meet Guy. 8)

my hands are shaking i cant even type this

hehe :o :D

Remember that sound check thing Ian posted up.

I won. I won.

I'm so happy. I just got the phone call right now.

They're giving me two tickets to see the show. And then of course the sound check thing and then the meet thing.

I'll take pictures for everyone.

its this tuesday the 28th :D

oh my goodness congrats to you. i wanna meet the guys too! anyhoo stay calm and don't faint. well if you do maybe guy will catch you. :wink3: and yes take pictures too.

This just proves how bad of luck I have.. :lol: I'm use to it now.... :lol: :smug: yeah, but sure, we'll next time Ginger ;) Unless..my luck plays it again to me... :/

Did you take any pictures and what did you ask the guys? btw, were you the person who took the picture of Chris holding a paper saying "Hello Coldplaying"? :idea2:

your avatar is something else

*stares at it closely*

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...