✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

South

Corner Kid

its about time that people get into this band, one of my favorites. People love Doves's sound, Travis's catchiness, Elbow's flow, and Radiohead's ecclectic-vibe, so I have to tell you guys about this band. You can hear the entire new album from start to finish on my friend's server.

http://www.lecherousjester.com/mp3/South/South%20-%20With%20The%20Tides/

listen to the first three tracks, and if you like it, buy the album. "Loosen Your Hold" was featured on HBO.

their website is http://www.south.uk.net

hope you enjoy it!

• 1 month later...

south - tides of the waves

im positive there is a post of this band here somewhere but i can't find it

is this cd any good?

i got talkie walkie & i have room for another small cd i thought i would give South a chance

anyone like them in here?

i cant find their mp3s anywhere on winmx is there a site i could get them at possibly?

• 1 year later...

Yup. There's a really good one called phantom fm and they play really good music but they've gotten a licence now so they won't be pirate anymore :)

I've listened to south and I really like a motiveless crime! :D

I got their second album last year, and yes motiveless crime is tres good, and they are a good band. but its just one of those albums i never listen to for some reason. i just can't get into them the same way as i can other similair bands. heard them on xfm doing motiveless crime though, and that was extremely impressive!

• 1 month later...

"colours in waves" sold me on purchasing their album over a year ago...but the boys don't have that much airplay over here in the states, except for sattelite radio...i heard they had a few local shows in the past few months...that lead singer joel is nice to look at.