✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I am in Roadie #42's latest post!

tyler_james_cp

Yes! My shirt said that, "My 6th show" "Hey Roadie #42 Im the #1 fan!" and "Ask me about my tattoos"

It was the best, I got to meet them on Sunday night too. Best times of my life!! Still walking on cloud 9

I am making another shirt and was wondering if putting my tour dates on it might look too forward. I might just do it now!!

Stupid question, but you did get upgraded, right?

Wait, you're the guy that won the meet and greet!!! We need an update. I thought you might have died from the excitement because we hadn't heard anything else!! ;)

I am making another shirt and was wondering if putting my tour dates on it might look too forward. I might just do it now!!

Stupid question, but you did get upgraded, right?

Yes that was me, and it was the best experience of my life!! I cant even put into words how wonderful and cool they are. They loved my tattoos and Chris made it a point to say bye to me!! It was so beyond awesome.

I got upgraded Monday night to second row by Chris' personal trainer, Dan the trainer! He was so nice, got a pic with him and then he had Roadie 42 take my picture (I didnt know if it would be him, but I checked out his roadie tag and it said #042.... I almost died...)

People keep saying, "So what is ever going to top that?!" and I always respond, "The next time I meet them!"

Best part of night two was that each of them recognized me in the 2nd row! Loved it loved it loved it ***siiighhhh****

Yes that was me, and it was the best experience of my life!! I cant even put into words how wonderful and cool they are. They loved my tattoos and Chris made it a point to say bye to me!! It was so beyond awesome.

I got upgraded Monday night to second row by Chris' personal trainer, Dan the trainer! He was so nice, got a pic with him and then he had Roadie 42 take my picture (I didnt know if it would be him, but I checked out his roadie tag and it said #042.... I almost died...)

People keep saying, "So what is ever going to top that?!" and I always respond, "The next time I meet them!"

Best part of night two was that each of them recognized me in the 2nd row! Loved it loved it loved it ***siiighhhh****

AWESOME story mate! :dance: That must have been freaking cool to meet them :dance: My heart always explodes when I'm reading these amazing fan-meeting-the-band reports :wacky: