✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guitar

Mollyxyloto

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It goes hand-in-hand which model you choose. I know my friend's guitar was a little expensive then mine since he's amp (the part of the guitar that has knobs for amplifier control,) has a built-in tuner. Also, you can get a fairly decent guitar and buy good quality strings for it to make it sound better. It's all about preference :P

Okay thanks, guitars are so beautiful!!! How amazing would it be to have Jonnys Viva guitar?!?!?! I would be like :stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned::guitarist::guitarist::guitarist::guitarist::guitarist::guitarist::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Sorry I haven't replied in a week or so, I've been away :D

yellow is an amazing song, I was just listening to it and I got goosebumps :laugh3:

^^^^^i just read back over the thread and didn't realise, we'd talked that much :laugh3:

And 86timewarp you can try writing on my wall now :cake::cake::cake:

You don't know what your'e missing...

I've tried yellow few mins ago acoustic and its amazing and super easy song to play

[ame=http://soundcloud.com/jonrev/yellow109-01]Yellow109 01 by Jonrev on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free[/ame] didn't sound very well but anyway its great

"for you i love you so :D"

You guys talk and talk.... :laugh3: Yellow isn't that hard, you just need to tune a couple of strings differently and then use the one chord shape.

Not hard, eh? But the intro is totally beyond me lol

You sick fiend D:

Sorry I haven't replied in a week or so, I've been away :D

yellow is an amazing song, I was just listening to it and I got goosebumps :laugh3:

^^^^^i just read back over the thread and didn't realise, we'd talked that much :laugh3:

And 86timewarp you can try writing on my wall now :cake::cake::cake:

Wee...eh so tired but yes! I need to play my guitar too :uhoh: Poor Mocale is sitting in her case.