✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay vs Others

kulcu

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I saw the comment that put a Coldplay song vs Stay and I seen that as the last post but in fact when you return to a thread it now gives you the last unread post. I love that for reading conversations in these forums but if there is a way to turn it off for games that'd be great because that's the fifth time now where I got dissapointed that my choice was no longer valid because I forgot that that's the last unread post, not the latest overall post in the thread, which it showed me after posting my post as you can see above.

Hopefully you fallowed me on that one, that was tricky :D

EDIT: Oh need to make a desicion!

BTW, just listened to that Dont look back in anger song and I can't believe I haven't listened to it yet. It's.... magnificent.

It's sad that most of the stuff you hear on the radio can't even compare and should never be mentioned in the same sentence as songs like these.

It's one of those songs that get better as you listen to it more, and the further the song progresses the better it goes on.

It sounds like a really rocky AROBTTH track. I love it. :D

In My Place vs No Surprises (Radiohead)

In My Place vs Anaconda (Nicki Minaj)

Ugh thinking about that song gave me goosebumps

I was waiting for someone to verse a Coldplay song against the worst song ever written of all time.

In My Place vs. Summer Paradise (Simple Plan feat. Sean Paul)

I like "Stay" by Rihanna feat. Mikky Ekko. Her best song imho!

I agree! :)

In My Place vs Hey Mama (David Guetta feat. Nicki Minaj, Afrojack, and Bebe Rexha)