✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Help me pick my next cast color

NumbersGirl

wait, when were you in an accident? i see you´re getting better

see, no one even sees the REAL problem......... :/

Awww, thanks for the concern. :nice: I broke my thumb playing softball (rogue throw from shortstop hit my hand). It's at the base of the thumb, close to the wrist, which is why they couldn't put a splint on just the thumb. Hopefully it's healing okay; I suppose I'll find out on Wednesday. Putting the initial x-ray of the uber-swollen hand in a spoiler in case some people don't like looking at that stuff...

kbrrqq.jpg

It's my right hand, and since I'm right-handed... um yeah. Annoying. On the bright side, I should be pretty close to ambidextrous by the time this is all finished.

I don't see why it's adebate either: clearly, pink is winning, unfortunately.
Disregard that... somebody here intentionally skewed the poll. When I tally the ending votes, I'll only consider member votes. Lurker votes won't be counted.

Well I guess this was all for naught. Oddly enough, Brent's "no cast" vote is the winner.

They cut off my cast, looked at the thumb and had me bend it a bit. Then they took the half of the cast that was on the side with my thumb, put it back on, then wrapped it on with an ace bandage. I don't think it's aligned/healed properly, but he wants to wait 2 weeks to do an x-ray (they surprisingly didn't do one today). In the meantime, I'm supposed to take off the half-cast 3 times per day and to some flexibility exercises. But after practicing the exercises in his office, my thumb hurts like a mofo (again, because I think it's just as broken as it was before).

It will be interesting to see how this turns out in the end. But alas, no colorful new cast. :cry: