✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Why did you join Coldplaying.com?

EmmaMartin

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't tend to go mad on here (coldplaying) it's when people like this boy in one of my classes says Chris is the worst singer in the world, Jonny can't play guitar at all, the bass guitarist is crap and the drummer is worse.... That's when I lose it.

There was this one boy who was like "Chris Martin's ugly" (okay, he didn't say it quite so bluntly, but that's what he meant) and later told me I only liked Coldplay because I thought the members where cute.(how would he know, he didn't even know what grade I was in) but I just laugh and say I disagree or that's not really true (and think of all the girls who would freak out, which makes me laugh even more) and leave it at that.

if someone offends Coldplay I go crazy because offending Coldplay is offending me

I don't tend to go mad on here (coldplaying) it's when people like this boy in one of my classes says Chris is the worst singer in the world, Jonny can't play guitar at all, the bass guitarist is crap and the drummer is worse.... That's when I lose it.

Yeah definitely the wrong attitude there

Just learn to calm down and ignore it, dealing with people who rile you up is part of life

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"

Yeah definitely the wrong attitude there

Just learn to calm down and ignore it, dealing with people who rile you up is part of life

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"

Yeah. You should do the 'mature' thing. Don't let them know it made you upset. if you don't get all upset and uptight then they won't have any fun saying those kind of things to you.