✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Why did you join Coldplaying.com?

EmmaMartin

I'm just curious, how did you find this awesome forum and why did you join? :)

I joined because I was browsing the glorious World Wide Web one lovely day, and came upon the wonderful gallery here, however, I found out that you needed to be a member in order to look at the pictures. So I created my account, thinking I'd only use it to access the pictures, but then I realized Coldplaying is much, much more. And so, I was hooked, and I've been here ever since.

THE END :D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I joined because I had been unconditionally in love with Coldplay, which has changed over the time as I have learned to view them in a different light so I kind of 'just' like them now. I mean some aspects of their music.

Anyway, I have no regrets, quite the contrary, I've come across sooo much good music, interesting, broad-minded people and a place that I can find a refuge in whenever I need a break from my reality.

I was getting more and more addicted to Coldplay and didn't want to miss anything, so I followed them on Twitter. I would also do searches on Twitter or Google, and Coldplaying.com appeared a lot, but I couldn't access everything. One day I was very intrigued by some news or pics maybe (I can't remember) and I really wanted to post a reply in a thread, I think. So I joined :D

Last year I tried to listen Coldplay's music. Then I fell in love with it. Before it, I only know Coldplay is a famous band in the world, but friends around me don't like Coldplay. Because they thought Coldplay is too famous or something(jealous maybe lol). I thought I can't judge Coldplay before I knew them.

Anyway, I decided to join Coldplaying. And in the summer last year, I watched many live through the internet. It made me love Coldplay more. And know more Coldplay's songs. (Some songs are better in live performance. But now I love all of them.)

Thank you Coldpaly for teaching me so many things. :blush:

Umm we can get information from Coldplaying. Pictures, news, etc. :laugh3:

This is what I would respond if I just joined.

Well I heard Viva La Vida through an iTunes commercial and I fell inlove, but I knew them before because this boy i liked liked x&y :heart:!!! so i changed my name to Chris Martin is the King as my Yahoo Answers name and this girl told me about this place because i was so obssessed and they stole my heart and i m bleeding love and i am here as playinwithcoldfingers :D

This is what I would respond if I just joined.

Well I heard Viva La Vida through an iTunes commercial and I fell inlove, but I knew them before because this boy i liked liked x&y :heart:!!! so i changed my name to Chris Martin is the King as my Yahoo Answers name and this girl told me about this place because i was so obssessed and they stole my heart and i m bleeding love and i am here as playinwithcoldfingers :D

Was that your username? Holy crap, feels like ages ago.

I've spent far too much time on this website.

everyone just suddenly stopped posting there, I think it was around the time facebook had really started to kick off and then one day they pulled the plug.

It was sad cos there was quite a few people there I will probably never speak to again.

Although I do keep in touch with a select few even to this day so it's not all bad