✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Why did you join Coldplaying.com?

EmmaMartin

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was on a forum A-ha, and in 2006 the fans were interested to know the name will give Chris Martin to his son. I was curious too. and I told them to go see coldplay forums so I found Coldpaying.

a guest but I found nothing. then discovered through in newspapers.

this period it was there when A-ha fans spoke to this brit and put the videos on the forum A-ha

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFXP_ciGqVI]MORTEN HARKET AND COLDPLAY " MTV brit Awards " (15.02.06) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7QRTRTPRlM]Square one Brits 2006 performance - YouTube[/ame]

But I came here in 2010 because there was Guy Berryman from Apparatjik playing on church organ Mr.Martin.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nENdmpkAh_I]Apparatjik Broadcast #2 - YouTube[/ame]

I'm not even sure how I ended up here :uhoh: it feels a bit like Inception!

I know that I joined the day Paradise was released, but Paradise wasn't the reason I joined. I vaguely remember reading people's reactions to ETIAW, so I may have stalked for a bit before I actually joined, but I have no recollection of how I actually found the site in the first place... :lol:

Why did I join coldplaying.com?

I joined because through my life I have liked different types of music, different singers, bands etc etc then a year and a half or so I found Coldplay. My life began. I listen to them everyday, my room may as well be known as the Coldplay shrine, I have all the CDs and a few EPs, I have butterfly's dangling from my ceiling (not real ones), I have a hat like Jonnys, i wear my Coldplay Tshirt almost every where, I've coldplayified nearly everything I own, their music inspired me to learn to play piano, I could give you a detailed life description of each band member, I'm known as "the one whos obsessed with Coldplay", I check for updates on new tour dates CDs songs DVD news everyday, I could sing you threw each of their songs, if someone offends Coldplay I go crazy because offending Coldplay is offending me and when i saw them live in June i cried. I could go on.... And I think through all that I've explained why I'm a member on coldplaying.com, I am a massive fan, I love their music.

if someone offends Coldplay I go crazy because offending Coldplay is offending me

This sort of mindset is exactly why there's so much mess every time a new Coldplay album comes out and why I now generally stay out of the Coldplay section of the forum.

This sort of mindset is exactly why there's so much mess every time a new Coldplay album comes out and why I now generally stay out of the Coldplay section of the forum.

I don't tend to go mad on here (coldplaying) it's when people like this boy in one of my classes says Chris is the worst singer in the world, Jonny can't play guitar at all, the bass guitarist is crap and the drummer is worse.... That's when I lose it.

I don't tend to go mad on here (coldplaying) it's when people like this boy in one of my classes says Chris is the worst singer in the world, Jonny can't play guitar at all, the bass guitarist is crap and the drummer is worse.... That's when I lose it.

Just tell them to sing better than Chris, or play the guitar better than Jonny, or to play the drums.

And Coldplay can't be that bad considering their sales of records/sold out stadiums.

Don't get mad at people, just confront them with their own stupidity for saying such things :smiley:

^^^ I didn't say you necessarily did, but there are a fair amount of people who do.

At any rate, why does it matter what a boy in your class says about Coldplay? In fact, from the way you've described it, it sounds like he says those for the sole purpose of pissing you off, which he continues to do because he knows it works. Ignore him. What matters is how Coldplay make you feel. Don't let some jerk get you all worked up over something like that.