COLDPLAYING GAME NIGHT -- COME JOIN US!

Coldplay

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah missed it

NEVER GOING OUTSIDE AGAIN :angry:

Where the hell were you?!?!?! I even delayed the first game in case you came online :veryangry:

I didn't mind that game so much. I got some free sex with Brad Pitt. :awesome:

I got to fuck an ugly dog. Or it fucked me, not sure.

Let's set up one like days in advance so more people are aware of it

I think it'd be pretty cool if there was a game of like 15 people with 5 or 10 guests watching

We thought this with the Listening Party's but for some reason it never works out that way, most people don't show up. In fact the more popular ones were held at random times when by coincidence a lot of people joined in.

I didn't mean afternoon in America, I meant afternoon in the UK or wherever else garners the most people, that's not really late to me and I have nothing better to do on this break, aside from going outside and kicking around a ball I'm pretty much trapped in this house.

Yeah when I first did these, I had a set time and just about the same amount of people showed up as when it's being done spontaneously, dunno why it would change now, very weird though.

Also it's very frustrating to be the host when you plan ahead of time, once I was stuck in traffic when I set up a game and I came home like 40 minutes late, another time I couldn't log on the website of the game we were doing, blargh