✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the DISORDER Thread

Corner Kid

I know what you mean. It seems like nowadays almost everyone has ADD or depression or both. Even if i do have ADD I wouldn't want to take medication for it. I don't like the thoughts of depending on something like that, anything for that matter. Even though i seem to be mentally dependant on my computer. You're right though I wonder how many people of those who claim to have ADD, ADHD or depression actually have it.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 years later...

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

and

Attention Deficit Disorder

and According to a different thread ... "Clinical depression". :rolleyes:

Allthough Im concerned I could have Bipolar Disorder or Borderline Personality disorder

there are soo many things that could possibly be wrong with me......yaaayyy

Yes, I have officially been diagnosed with adhd, an autism spectrum disorder, generalized anxiety disorder with traits of ocd and perfectionism (and those traits have gotten immensely worse), and motor tic disorder.

And really, those ones have been pretty obvious since even like, before I started school.

Perhaps minus the motor tic and the ocd part of the anxiety though, that may have came later.

Yes, I have officially been diagnosed with adhd, an autism spectrum disorder, generalized anxiety disorder with traits of ocd and perfectionism (and those traits have gotten immensely worse), and motor tic disorder.

And really, those ones have been pretty obvious since even like, before I started school.

Perhaps minus the motor tic and the ocd part of the anxiety though, that may have came later.

ah, I see. It just that I never thought someone would have a disorder as you know..many..as yours. I hope the last two might not be true.

Anosmia: an inability to perceive odors.

You'd say "oh that must suck". I'd say, because i have it since childhood, i dont know how grass smells, how vanilla smells or how most awesome perfume smells, so I dont know what I'm missing.

Indeed it's dangerous cause I cant smell a gas leak or bad food.

No one knows about it except my mom, dad, brother and one friend (regret telling it to her). In time i have learned to hide it from people around to avoid so many questions and awkward moments. "oooh that must suck" "how is that even possible" "here, smell this, it's imposible not to smell THAT". So I pretend that I can smell. If I am walking with someone and he goes "wow, do you smell that, it smells so good" me:" oh yeah, indeed, it smells awesome".

Anosmia: an inability to perceive odors.

You'd say "oh that must suck". I'd say, because i have it since childhood, i dont know how grass smells, how vanilla smells or how most awesome perfume smells, so I dont know what I'm missing.

Indeed it's dangerous cause I cant smell a gas leak or bad food.

No one knows about it except my mom, dad, brother and one friend (regret telling it to her). In time i have learned to hide it from people around to avoid so many questions and awkward moments. "oooh that must suck" "how is that even possible" "here, smell this, it's imposible not to smell THAT". So I pretend that I can smell. If I am walking with someone and he goes "wow, do you smell that, it smells so good" me:" oh yeah, indeed, it smells awesome".

Does that mean that you can't taste anything either?