✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Very Rezzy Thanksgiving

Texas Rez

ah fuck it i´ll post it

It was a windy rainy night and Anette Berumen, a girl from Mexico who was quite naive was pressured to go to a quincianera with her high school friends, whom she became friends with these past months.

“It will be fun! we´ll dance and eat food and make fun of people!” they said.

“Well alright..” Anette responded with a sigh, she didnt mind parties but she didnt know how to dance. She thought it was silly, she actually hated it. The dumb music, dancing that looks like you´re just this close to getting pregnant. But, she didnt want to be a wimpy girl and wanted to re-do her persona.

The three of them went in one car, driven by her friend´s dad. There was awkward small talk until they got there.

They stepped into the party, it was zebra themed with hot pink. What awful taste!

The food was alright, the three of them ate and made fun of dumb kids running around and enjoying the music that would play. But, it started to get late and the dancing music started, her two friends who were pretending to date started dancing quite sexually. Anette, alone and embarrassed ran to the bathroom and sat down on the toilet seat. She wondered, pondered and thought.

“Should I dance awkwardly and sexually with my new friends, or sit in the back texting my friends that this party sucks?” she said to herself quite loudly, but since the music was so loud and the bathroom was empty no one could hear her. Except one person.

“Are those your only options?” Said a man, speaking loudly that despite the loud music Anette could hear it, he had an accent. She couldnt figure out what it was. Irish? Mexican? Indian? Chinese?..

“I´m from Singapore, bitch!” Anette could only hear a voice, she looked around the bathroom doors but couldnt see anything. She looked up as if the voice was God.

“You can read my mind?”

“No, I just knew you were going to think about my accent”

“oh, um.. who are you?”

He appeared like a ghost in front of her, in the bathroom.

“Oh, its you! Senior pastor of New Creation Church, Joseph Prince!” Anette lifted up her arms as if it was completely obvious.

“Yes, it is me child. I am here to help you. So you can help me”

“How…?”

“You don´t want to dance inappropriately, right?”

“Right..”

“Well, I can help you!”

“Ahh cool! What do I wish for? Or is everybody just gonna stop dancing.. or you can change the music to some indie jams!!” Anette stood up, suggesting ideas to the magical ghost.

Joseph Prince slapped Anettes head, with disappointment in his face.

“No! Idiot! No indie jams!” He started to float onto the ceiling and passed through it. Anette confused ran outside the building and looked for Joseph Prince. She didnt see anything so went back to get her things and get out of that party.

“I´m losing my mind..” She mumbled as she walked across the street holding her arms trying to warm herself up. “I just wanna go home and go to bed to sleep in my bed and- “

She was pushed to the sidewalk by a girl, like as if a car ran over her and for a second Anette thought that it was.

“OH GOD IM DEAD, JOSEPH PRINCE WAS MY GUARDIAN ANGEL IM SORRY JOSEPH PRINCIPITO” She cried, still rubbing her arms.

“Anette! Shut up! You´re not dead..” the girl shook Anette trying to her to react.

“Dee..Diana?.. what in the soft grunge are you doing here?”

“I was sent here! By Joseph Prince, and he sent you here too! Listen, he told me something that could change the world…” Diana, losing her breath tried to explain Anette the danger she would be in for.

“What is it?…” Anette waited for her response, but Diana looked up at the starry night and saw something white pass by.

“Its him” She whispered.

“What? WHO? WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!??!” Anette got up and dusted the dirt off her knees.

Diana got Anette´s arm and pulled her following the white object that was flying across the sky.

“It´s him…Joseph! JOSEPH PRINCE!” she yelled at the sky.

“Diana, I am honestly convinced that I died and this is the bridge crossing to hell or heaven”

They stopped as the ghost of Joseph Prince entered a room through the chimney. It was a dark room, an abandoned arcade that was burned down. It was an arcade fire.

They both entered the abandoned arcade, and stood in the center where there was light coming from a ceiling window. Illuminated by the moon.

“Where are you Joseph!” Dee yelled, a little frightened.

He quickly appeared infront of them hiding behind the moonlight, with his arms crossed.

“You both have come quite far…” he said, loudly but in a comforting voice that only Joseph Prince can do. “You both may think that you are just simple teenage girls that spend their time on the internet, like any other teenage girl of america but you both are special, you both have accomplished skills that no other teenage girls have… in your mind AND soul” He started to come closer and put his hands behind his back.

“Thanks I guess…” Diana grabbed Anettes arm and whispered into her ear “I have no idea what he is talking about”

“What? i thought you knew! isnt that why you pushed be to the sidewalk and we ran all the way here?” anette whispered back, angrily.

“And now… we must fight the war that is coming… a war that started by… her”

Joseph lifted up his fist with anger, you could clearly see that even Joseph Prince was frightened of her army, whoever she was.

“What do you want us to do?” Anette asked.

“We don´t have an army right now, but I´m assembling one. I don´t know much about the greatest fighters on this earth, but I would imagine that you both could. I have the power to summon any creature on this earth. Wherever they are, at any time, from any time.” He looked down on us, nodded and looked at Anette.

“Anette BaufShen, from Mexico… who do you choose to fight along with? Remember, he/she/it must have excellent skills to fight, protect and lead. You much choose someone who you can trust, and that trust. A true modern warrior of your times… you have a total of 5 second to think..”

Anette thought quickly on who to choose, could it be Obama? but he is a president.. but didnt he kill osama? are there even warriors in 2012?

“2 SECONDS LEFT ANETTE” Joseph Prince yelled at the young naive child.

“uhh.. uhh JUAN SON” Panicked, Anette chose the first name that appeared in her head.

“Alright… I like his name, is he some ninja of your times?” Joseph Prince, unaware of the naive choice that the young teen has done.

“Uhh.. sort of… ” Anette nervously put her hand on her forehead, worried that she made the wrong choice. Is the earth doomed because of her?

Suddenly, in a hologram like presence Juan Son appeared, wearing a lobster costume and a microphone in his hand. Just finishing a line of his song, he looked around and yelled in horror. And on the other side of the room, there was squeeing coming from Anette.

“I ASKED YOU FOR THE MODERN WARRIOR OF THE 21ST CENTURY, AND YOU GIVE ME A LOBSTER DRESSED CLOWN?” Joseph floated towards Anette with his hands in fists and his arms straight down.

“But look at him! He´s adorable!” Anette had her hands put together to her cheek, jumping and making some weird noise.

“Sighh, well no matter.. Diana Kaldanascu of Romania, resident of San Diego.. who do you choose?”

Diana perfectly thought who she would choose, a true warrior of her times. He´s been all around the galaxies, fighting off creatures and saving planets. He was hundreds of years old, the smartest being ever known. As she wondered this she only had one second to say it.

“DIANA ONE SECOND LEFT” Joseph yelled.

“AH DAMON ALBARN” She screamed in panic.

Then, Damon Albarn appeared half naked, talking off his socks as if he was just about to hop in the shower. He lost balance as he had his hand on a wall of where he previously was and fell onto the ground.

“Ah man, what the hell I wanted the Doctor but for some reason I just… I didnt want this!” Diana cried to Joseph.

“I just needed one task, to create a fighting team. And you both give me pretty boys. Unbelievable!” Prince threw his hand up the air, and put them on his eyes, covering them.

“Ah bloody hell, what the bollocks am I doin here?” Damon scratched his head, and then suddenly discovered that he was half naked and hid behind Juans giant lobster costume.

“See, we can use Juan´s costume to hide” Anette suggested, hoping to see the bright side. Hugging Juan tightly.

“Hahehehhoahohohoah” he chuckled.

Joseph Prince paced back and forth to try and come up with something.

Meanwhile Diana stared at Damon while drool was all over the floor. Anette was furiously hugging the lobster costumed Mexican indie singer.

Joseph turned around to see what he had to work with. “This is going to be a long night”

Lightyears away, inside a deadly volcano that was decorated with Christmas lights, dream catchers and early Beatles vinyls was the evil Zooey Deschannel. Her army was growing ever so stronger, all of them riding vintage 60´s style bicycles.

“First we will attack Mexico, creating a fake festival for cute vintage bicycles! attracting hipsters from all around the world! Mwahahahhaa”

The volcano errupted tomato soup and goldfish crackers.

TO BE CONTINUED…. i guess

nvm its too long but thanks anyways Wyrdalicious! good luck with your thesis btw :heart:

why did i write this

I'd sig that whole story

Chapter 5 - "An abrupt end"

As they were driving down the street, Rezzy's family car crashed and killed everyone inside. Ironically the car wasn't fitted with an airbag, which would have otherwise saved his life.

...but no one knew that Rezzy had a really good friend. His name was Chuck Norris.

"Please almighty Chuck, help us!" Rezzy yelled few seconds before the crash, then Chuck Norris came and managed to stop the car.

"Be carefull next time" Chuck Norris said. "Oh, I don't know how..." but Rezzy didn't even had the time to end the sentence that Chuck had already vanished in a cloud of black smoke.

Wow, I liked that story. I had it totally visualized. :wacky:

Of course it needs more chapters, because evil Zoe needs to be stopped because hipsters are so hot in their skinny jeans and we need them in this world. Also do we need vinyl and christmas lights. omg

...but no one knew that Rezzy had a really good friend. His name was Chuck Norris.

"Please almighty Chuck, help us!" Rezzy yelled few seconds before the crash, then Chuck Norris came and managed to stop the car.

"Be carefull next time" Chuck Norris said. "Oh, I don't know how..." but Rezzy didn't even had the time to end the sentence that Chuck had already vanished in a cloud of black smoke.

A strange feeling settled upon Rezzy, because he realised that he hadn't been rude to someone who was simply trying to help him out yet. It runs in the family you know!

"HOW DARE YOU DISAPPEAR LIKE THAT DICK!!!!" he yelled into the air. Sadly, it was to no effect, because he was yelling to nobody. What a funny and quirky thing to do!