✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[15-Nov-2012] Sunrise & Huawei Ascend present Coldplay Live, Sydney Opera House, Sydney, Australia

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, 1 hours 15 minutes left, but this site:

https://www.facebook.com/HuaweiDeviceAustralia/app_271229182980807

Have different countdown?

One hour and fifteen minutes is correct, they might have a different one for the evening show

Well actually now it's more like 50 minutes but anyway

YES I'M STILL AWAKE I got really distracted fashioning my new forum garments, so will actually be up to watch this on the telly!

yeah paradise, poc with rihanna and paradise again. that's all songs coldplay have :nod:

:sad: Do not really approve.

Also ladies and gentlemen, you know now why I hate the gossip guy. HE'S SO OBNOXIOUS esp with that out of place American accent, oh god

yeah paradise, poc with rihanna and paradise again. that's all songs coldplay have :nod:

I know :( When I went to manchester to see them they just played these songs on repeat. Chris got tired and committed suicide

Very bad of the presenters not to know what they're talking about.

That guy also said that Mylo Xyloto was an amazing song. Am I ok to correct him saying it's an intro (while still amazing, but genuinely rather than just to sound like I'm talking useful stuff).

Fun fact: Coldplay actually didn't tour here until the AROBTTH 2003 tour, meaning what the presenter said with the love affair between band and country being since 2000 is probably wrong. Again...

:laugh3: gushy gush gush... he's just a fanboy :)