✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guy on DVD

MrsBerry

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey ya girls! I watched the DVD a lot of times' date=' but I haven't seen this pic yet...where is it?[/quote']

Erm...I think it's the beginning of Chapter 5 when they first get to America and there's a variety of images such as Jonny on the phone, Chris on stage, the news on the TV etc. It pops up there! :)

Tanx I found it!Mmm he's so...sqeezable!

Hey ya girls! I watched the DVD a lot of times' date=' but I haven't seen this pic yet...where is it?[/quote']

Erm...I think it's the beginning of Chapter 5 when they first get to America and there's a variety of images such as Jonny on the phone, Chris on stage, the news on the TV etc. It pops up there! :)

Tanx I found it!Mmm he's so...sqeezable!

No problemo :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LiquidSky
No girls... she wants to know about the Guy in a towel thing... Like, if that was a problem to post them again... :rolleyes:

sexyman2.JPG

:lol: :lol: :lol:

awwwwwwwww :blush:

Hey ya girls! I watched the DVD a lot of times, but I haven't seen this pic yet...where is it?

ha! I was also looking for it! :D :D :D

• 3 weeks later...

i luv guy on the dvd, gives real insight to what he's reeli like! :rolleyes: i think since he moved to kent wen he was 12 his accent has been anglefied a bit!! that or his accent is quite weak....but i'm not complaionin cos it is v nice :D :P