✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[12-Dec-2012] Chris Martin @ 12.12.12 - The Concert For Sandy Relief, Madison Square Garden, New Yor

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the introduction of him: "the very humble Kanye West", LOL.

Even though not present, then Rihanna's voice was on tape during "Running this town"

Also during all of the lights.

I really like his songs, for some reason, the guy is a douche, though. I am glad he is "singing" most of my favorites from him.

Gesse, its got to be soooooo humbling to be in this line up. Almost anywhere Chris goes he's the most famous guy around, but tonight he's just playing for 10 minutes, 4 hours into a show. Almost makes Coldplay seem small.

That's a wrong way of looking at it, especially if you know how humble Chris and all our Coldplay guys are. He doesn't feel he's bigger than Springsteen, Bon Jovi, etc. BTW, Dave Grohl and Paul McCartney are performing later than Chris. Are they going to feel smaller than him?

That's a wrong way of looking at it, especially if you know how humble Chris and all our Coldplay guys are. He doesn't feel he's bigger than Springsteen, Bon Jovi, etc. BTW, Dave Grohl and Paul McCartney are performing later than Chris. Are they going to feel smaller than him?

Great way to say it :)