✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mylo Xyloto demos (fake)

joseki

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Point Zero and I were listening to this guy's soundcloud account a couple months back but decided against sharing it. I personally always thought the guy did a pretty good job, especially with this one song, apparently from 1998, I really liked, but he seems to have taken it down now....

Point Zero and I were listening to this guy's soundcloud account a couple months back but decided against sharing it. I personally always thought the guy did a pretty good job, especially with this one song, apparently from 1998, I really liked, but he seems to have taken it down now....

Yeah. This account popped up on the Coldplay subreddit, and it was quite obviously a fake. It's a shame so many people fall for it.

Hurts like heaven Demo tape?

Hey guys! i recently stumbled upon a youtube video that was said to be a hurts like heaven demo tape it sounded like chris.. and it was amazing tbh but now its set as private! here's the link to the youtube video [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVWkglQ7g9E[/ame] <-- its private! but does anyone know where we can find the hurts like heaven demo tape! it sounded so good! xD k thaaanks

Hey guys! i recently stumbled upon a youtube video that was said to be a hurts like heaven demo tape it sounded like chris.. and it was amazing tbh but now its set as private! here's the link to the youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVWkglQ7g9E <-- its private! but does anyone know where we can find the hurts like heaven demo tape! it sounded so good! xD k thaaanks

Threads merged.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 years later...
On 12/3/2012 at 9:34 AM, Tash said:

I just listened to the demos and I don't think they are real. It just sounds like someone has messed with the sound quality to cover up that it isn't Chris singing.

If do you still have them can you pm me please!