✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

IT'S CHRISTMAS!!! WOOOHHHOOOO!!!!

Valleyboy

Wow, it's christmas!!!! :D It's 2:30am here and wow, i had the best christmas ever! i'm so happy!! I got a brand new bass. So awesome. It's a sunburn, it's the best bass i've ever seen... it looks so good... and it sounds so good... and i didn't know i was getting it for xmas, cos my mum is such a great liar. :rolleyes: lol And i got these cool sunglasses... :cool: and wow, they look like liam gallager's sunglasses. lol and i got 6 albums... muse's absolution (i'm listening to it right now), radiohead's amnesiac, oasis' be here now, nickelback's long road, blur's best of and coldplay's parachutes (uhh... yea, finally. lol). oh, and i also got a cool black tshirt.. but... ah well, screw the tshirt i have a new bass!!! :cool:

I hope you guys are having a great christmas too!!! :D

I GOT................................ :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

.................... A PAIR OF SLEEPING SHOES AND A HUG FROM MY FRIEND! :lol: :P :sneaky:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I WANT YOU SOLEI! [WELL, YOUR COOKIES REALLY]

................... HAVEN'T OPEN MINE YET EITHER! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

....................... WAIT! DO I HAVE SOMETHING TO OPEN!????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :sneaky:

Wow, it's christmas!!!! It's 2:30am here and wow, i had the best christmas ever! i'm so happy!! I got a brand new bass. So awesome. It's a sunburn, it's the best bass i've ever seen... it looks so good... and it sounds so good... and i didn't know i was getting it for xmas, cos my mum is such a great liar. lol And i got these cool sunglasses... and wow, they look like liam gallager's sunglasses. lol and i got 6 albums... muse's absolution (i'm listening to it right now), radiohead's amnesiac, oasis' be here now, nickelback's long road, blur's best of and coldplay's parachutes (uhh... yea, finally. lol). oh, and i also got a cool black tshirt.. but... ah well, screw the tshirt i have a new bass!!!

wow!!!!!Congratz fake yorke!!!!! a sweet new bass huh? i wonder if u will record ur bass for the cover we were supposed to make this time.. u lazy ass!!!!!! :lol: :lol: jk! .. merry christmas man! :P