✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ohai!

RainbowPiano

Eyeni-... RainbowPiano here.

Got delayed for a day thanks to the word 'sea+son' (remove +)

So... time for introductions. I'm a 15-year-old turning 16 guy who's got a real knack for Coldplay music. My top interest is music, and my top hobby is listening to music. Of course, Coldplay never gets lost from the top priority. Other hobbies include playing osu! and DJMax (rhythm games), learning how to play the piano (I just started a week ago), playing music in my head, playing chess, a little bit of anime and Japanese, digging facts here and there, and surfing the net, looking for good sheet music most of the time. My favorite Coldplay song is Don't Let it Break Your Heart, followed by Strawberry Swing, Lovers in Japan, Viva La Vida, Clocks, X & Y, Fix You, The Scientist, and Every Teardrop is a Waterfall. Also, my favorite musical instrument is the piano.

About my username, you already know the reference. If not, I'll give a clue. I joined here on the Christmas month. My original (and trademark) username is Eyenine, but decided to use another. I first thought of Folly, but I'd rather not use it here. After some brainstorming, I came up with RainbowPiano. Kinda... weaboo o.o

Looking forward to a great time here.