• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-ah!

12 seconds long.

Correct. [emoji16]

OMG. I never knew these were the lyrics ! In my head this was always an Oooh chant. I was looking at something else right now where Up With The Birds was mentioned and the song started playing in my head and suddenly i was like, wait, could this be a 'yeah' ??

Great, then I'm looking forward to @iamsue's upcoming riddle :)

• Like 1

OMG. I never knew these were the lyrics ! In my head this was always an Oooh chant. I was looking at something else right now where Up With The Birds was mentioned and the song started playing in my head and suddenly i was like, wait, could this be a 'yeah' ??

Great, then I'm looking forward to @iamsue's upcoming riddle :)

officially --> I have used that before to state that it is in the lyrics on the coldplay website. [emoji16]

A sky full of stars?

Like my friend Nie, I admit to being a bit rusty making puzzles. You have outsmarted me, Gsilva, and I will have to concede this one a lot earlier than I thought!

Bonus points before your turn if anyone can guess the answer I had in mind with this better clue:

An aviator would be awed to see this by flying over it. A type of aviary would result if you took the name of the thing the aviator saw and spell it in two words and change two letters!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1