✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rock Music Quotes

Til_Kingdom_Come

Come on, calm down...getting angry like that isn't necessary. When someone says something insulting about someone you admire, it's best to ignore it. Sometimes people say stupid stuff about Tim Rice-Oxley or Tom Chaplin, guys I think are amazingly talented and great, and I feel like punching those silly people in the face, but I don't say anything. I ignore it.

Yeah- I kinda lost it. From now on, no more anger (kinda from me - but i WAS aggravated) Just QUOTES :)

Billie Joe is probably, the nicest guy in rock music, no HUGE ego, no falseness, just a nice, caring, funny guy.

You just described the opposite of what I had watched. But I'll keep an open mind, whatcha got?

See this?:

'Of course he is nice! It all depends lol if you get him mad that's a diffrent story but I am a HUGE fan of Billie Joe And I've gone to his concerts and he seems like an AWESOME dude.!' - from WikiAnswers

O wow, I'm so sorry. I should've checked an anonymous post on wikianswers before I judge someone.

And, you know, he's had alot on. In September 2012, he had a breakdown, went into Rehab (of his own thought, will and accord), had extreme influenza and it was the 30th anniversary of his father's death.

That really doesn't justify it, but okay.

So be considerate you asshole.

I'm considering it, and still believe he is a 40 year old adult male who thinks that being a musician since 1988 justifies a childish tantrum at a festival for no reason other than the fact that, for music festivals to work, each act has time limits.

If you want, report me, but I'm just trying to stand up for what I think is right.

CALM. THE FUCK. DOWN.

Why do you think anyone would report you? Who do you think I or anyone else is trying to stop you from speaking your mind? Chill.

yeah, it's lame you probably think.

Don't guess what I think. You don't know me, and I don't know you.

But in PRP, we were just learning about nor being passive - if some idiot came up to you and said they thought Coldplay where stupid and made stupid music, would you shrug it off and agree.

A. What's PRP?

B. Let's make it Radiohead, as you're assuming I really like said band.

No, I would not agree. Yes, I would probably shrug it off.

Probably, cause I just guess that the kinda guy you are.

Remember what I said about making assumptions about people you don't know?

PRP is the Penn Ressiliance programme, from Pennsylvania, USA. which is where you're from - but yeah, you put on your profile thing 'Prague', which is definately NOT in US!!

Hello, my name is Chris. Nice to meet you. I grew up and went to school in east Tennessee. Just last summer I decided to travel and teach English in the Czech Republic. I've been here about 6 months now. You're right, that's not in the US. Gold star for you! :D

Ha Ha!!! I guess you suck at geography as well as Rock music!!

*turns to audience and makes shrugging gesture*

LOL - actually, I won't say LOL, that's what morons say - I'll talk about GrohlCats or OlCats. Who are they? I hear you ask? They're Dave Grohl and Oli Sykes!! Duh!!

What?

So, just think, yeah? :\:)

Wow. Just... Wow.

So be considerate you asshole.
Wow did you just call him an asshole? That's not very nice :(

To be honest, the quote I quoted was to illustrate how obnoxious Billie Joe was at that moment - whether he was under influence or not. And that whole angry speech of him makes it look like he does have a huge ego. E.g. Is Bieber any less than him?

You can feel bad about people having to go to re-hab, but in the end it was their own decision to start taking those drugs and amounts of alcohol, so I don't really care about how tough rehab is :S

"A hero is someone who understands the responsibility that comes with his freedom" -Bob Dylan

missed this.

WHY DO YOU FEEL SO MUCH ANGER AGAINST HIM??!!

I don't.

IF ANYTHING YOU'RE THE 'TOOL' OR WHATEVER YOU JUST SAID.

Yeah, the word was 'tool'.

IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA POST QUOTES, THEN GET THE HELL OFF MY THREAD!!!
I did post a quote, and like you, I also responded to one someone else posted.

SO, PLEASE, THINK BEFORE YOU START TYPING!!! :angry:

Believe me, I took my time.

WHY DO YOU FEEL SO MUCH ANGER AGAINST HIM??!! IF ANYTHING YOU'RE THE 'TOOL' OR WHATEVER YOU JUST SAID. IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA POST QUOTES, THEN GET THE HELL OFF MY THREAD!!!

IF YOU READ ANY OF GREEN DAY'S INTERVIEWS, YOU'LL SEE, THAT WITHIN READING A FEW LINES, THAT HE'S A KIND, HONEST AND DOWN-TO-EARTH GUY. JUST LIKE CHRIS MARTIN.

IF YOUR BEST FRIEND WAS IN REHAB FOR SUBSTANCE ABUSE OR WAS GOING THROUGH SOME PRETTY TOUGH TIMES, WOULD YOU ACT LIKE A TOTAL DICK??

SO, PLEASE, THINK BEFORE YOU START TYPING!!! :angry:

You do not know anything about Billie Joe Armstrong. You have only seen what he wants you to see.

Do you really think Liam Gallagher is as stupid as he acts? No, course not. He has an IQ of 140. He says ridiculous things because he's "rock and roll".

For all you know, it could be the same for Green Day. You need to let go a little bit and remember that he did act like a tool; you can't shout down anyone who disagrees with you.

• 6 months later...