✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hello !

Eskapist

Hello everybody !

My name is Alexandre , i'm 19 and i'm french ! ( so sorry for my bad english ! )

I've been a Coldplay fan for two years and i decided to suscribe to this forum because it seems that it is the best and the most well-known forum of this band ! I'm also subscribed to the French forum of Coldplay !

My favorite album is Parachutes ( AROBTTH is the second one ) , and my favorite member is Chris Martin :D

I hope i'll have a good time here :lol:

PS : It will also force me to write in english , which is a good thing for my exams ! Ahah !

Hello there!

Hello!

I am Danae , I am 15 years old and i am from Greece!My favourite band album is X & Y and i don't have a specific CP member that i like the most!I really like Will's personality but i think Chris is an extremely unique person!not all people are as sensitive as he is!Well,i told you a little about myself!I just created this account and sincerely , i could use a few warm welcomings :D

Looking forward to your reply.

P.S : please excuse my english :embarrassed: !Maybe i will speak the language better when i finish my english classes !

Hello!

I am Danae , I am 15 years old and i am from Greece!My favourite band album is X & Y and i don't have a specific CP member that i like the most!I really like Will's personality but i think Chris is an extremely unique person!not all people are as sensitive as he is!Well,i told you a little about myself!I just created this account and sincerely , i could use a few warm welcomings :D

Looking forward to your reply.

P.S : please excuse my english :embarrassed: !Maybe i will speak the language better when i finish my english classes !

Hey welcome to Coldplaying:nice:

Greece? What a lovely place to live!! :nice:

I love Chris. I love them all.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...