✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hannibal (TV series)

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a bummer that this got cancelled. I blame NBC; they just gave up on marketing the show. A ton of people that I was talking to didn't even know that the third season had started since they never advertised it.

I sincerely hope that this gets picked up by Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc. because it's a really solid show, and Bryan Fuller deserves another few seasons to tell his story. That being said, I think he might have shot himself in the foot with this season - up until now the show's been toeing the line between artsy and story-driven, and this season (at least these first few episodes) have been very artsy (to the point where even I was saying to the tv "come on Fuller, you're boring me").

and this season (at least these first few episodes) have been very artsy (to the point where even I was saying to the tv "come on Fuller, you're boring me").

Okay I already feared I was too picky because I totally noticed that as well, long slow-mo shots of blood flying around, landscape shots with no meaning, weird music sequences that don't really tell anything. I mean, it would have been nice for a Hannibal music video... but not for an actual episode :I

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I just finished watching this season...damn :blank:

But was it just me or was it insanely slow?

It was honestly very ... artsy and hard to get into if you weren't a fan of the show earlier and just happened to start watching it :nod:

I'm still grieving

*gross sobbing*

tumblr_nu22f7j0KW1qceospo1_1280.jpg

It was honestly very ... artsy and hard to get into if you weren't a fan of the show earlier and just happened to start watching it :nod:

*gross sobbing*

tumblr_nu22f7j0KW1qceospo1_1280.jpg

It was indeed very artsy :nod: Especially the Italian adventure felt a bit long, but I enjoyed the show immensely overall.

Will is one hell of a though guy though. I mean let's gut you and shoot you in the shoulder, saw open your skull, try to remove your face and stab you in the neck/side. Some of them were just attempts but still :saw:

Will is one hell of a though guy though. I mean let's gut you and shoot you in the shoulder, saw open your skull, try to remove your face and stab you in the neck/side. Some of them were just attempts but still :saw:

I was thinking the exact same thing once the series was over :lol:

Let's count his scars:

- shot in left shoulder by Jack

- belly cut open by Hannibal

- being thrown off from a train by Chiyoh

- shot in right shoulder by Chiyoh

- forehead sawn open by Hannibal

- left cheek cut open by freaky doctor

- right shoulder stabbed by the Dragon

- right cheek stabbed by Dragon

that's all I can think of atm :surprised:

I was thinking the exact same thing once the series was over :lol:

Let's count his scars:

- shot in left shoulder by Jack

- belly cut open by Hannibal

- being thrown off from a train by Chiyoh

- shot in right shoulder by Chiyoh

- forehead sawn open by Hannibal

- left cheek cut open by freaky doctor

- right shoulder stabbed by the Dragon

- right cheek stabbed by Dragon

that's all I can think of atm :surprised:

You forgot the final one which he technically should have survived :P

The fact that he could still walk after being thrown off a moving train was slightly over the top :P

You forgot the final one which he technically should have survived :P

Should indeed, I tolerate no alternative ending in my universe :mean:

And yes, but these are freshy wounds then, and we don't know what scars he got from the jump, so I left that out :cheesy:

The fact that he could still walk after being thrown off a moving train was slightly over the top :P

I thought the same. I mean, it is possible surviving falling from a moving train if you happen to land somewhere soft, but if you fall on rubble or the hard metal train tracks itself like Will did, you at least got some major fractures, or you die lol.

but Will is too pretty to die so fuck reality :wacky: