✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Mixtape Exchange XV (Summer edition)

Wyrd

Want me to break out the anti-pritt stick and unsticky the thread?
Yeah maybe.

Thanks Ouch for the link + tracklist. I will update the first post. Your link doesn´t work though because you copy past it with a part missing (the ... part). But I still have the original one, so I use that one.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, um... I guess one of you can review it and we can call the summer review session over. Hopefully, none of you saw the revealed tracklist and can give a review by tomorow (summer is basically over, so yeah...). I'll pick Violet since he asked first. No hard feelings Alien Radio...:confused:

I know I'm late to this, but does anyone need/want a partner? I'd be up for taking part and swapping with someone. If not then I'll wait for the next one :)
If you really want to join, it might be helpful to read the first post of this thread :P

These mixtapes are organized a few times per year. This one is already done. Pairs were already made. Ouch still wanted reviewing but I understood Violet went for that.

Speaking of Ouch, I am downloading Crippled Black Phoenix' No Sadness or Farewell :)

If you really want to join, it might be helpful to read the first post of this thread :P

These mixtapes are organized a few times per year. This one is already done. Pairs were already made. Ouch still wanted reviewing but I understood Violet went for that.

Speaking of Ouch, I am downloading Crippled Black Phoenix' No Sadness or Farewell :)

Yeah I know, I've taken part in loads under a different username. Just thought I'd ask in case there were any other stragglers. Thanks anyway :)

• 3 weeks later...

just wondering how the mixtapes are going if there's still reviews that need doing then i don't mind reviewing one because it would be great to start a new exchange soonish, idk if there's anyone wanting to do the next one because i don't mind that either now my internet is much speedier so yeah

eee should i just make a new thread or what...?

Whyyyy do we not wait a little longer? We usually have like 4 months between exchanges, right? Or we can do the whole looong sign up process again, I guess. I had someone ask me why were we doing it so soon last time, so I am just pitching in. I am all up for one though.

Oh wow, a new exchange? I'MMA GO.

Also, while I'm thinking of it: Ouch (Sorry I have to resort to calling you that, but I don't know your name), I'm really sorry for not having fulfilled my duty of listening to your tape. I've had some personal stuff come up, and even when I had the time, it turns out that the site you used to upload your tape REALLY dislikes me. Seriously, I tried at least five different times to download it, all for nothing. I'm really sorry. :disappointed: