June 21, 201313 yr Hello, my name is Stefan, I used to post on here a lot, then I didn't, now I miss this board. I never made one of these threads, but better late than never or something. Any people I know still active? Can you still not change your own username yourself?
June 21, 201313 yr Welcome back :D I think I do remember you, from your avatar! And if you really want to change your username you have to ask Ian. :)
June 21, 201313 yr Author Thanks and yeah, I figured. The avatar is an homage to one of my "favorite" concert experiences. Before this I had Brandon Flowers with a lightbulb for 80 million years. I'm bad at avatars.
June 24, 201313 yr oh your back :awesome: both your avis are just great :) it's really good to see you back here :nice: I used to be editor42
Create an account or sign in to comment