✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fanfiction?

@ Til_Kingdom_Come,

There's actually a Coldplay fan-fic thread, (and a separate thread for discussion) and there are plenty of fellow members who like to read and write fics! :D

But we don't have a thread for fan-fiction in general, or just anything non-Coldplay related. Maybe you can create a thread for that. :)

I'm not a fan of fanfic at all, some of them are too creepy in my opinion : (

Out of your list I'm a big Harry Potter and Sherlock Holmes fan. I'd have to 'ship' Sherlock & Watson. Harry and Draco? They've been enemies since they stepped foot in Hogwarts, I wouldn't put them together! Even if they did finally call it truce, just no :lol:.

I used to read a ton of Sherlock fanfic, some of it case!fic, some of it genderswap!fic but most of it Johnlock.

Recently though, with no new output from BBC Sherlock, the quality of fanfic has been bleh and I've given most of it up.

I actually wrote a fic but it was really bad so I never finished it. :awesome:

I love slash, I have a lot, like really a lot, of ships but I only read fanfictions about Chris/Jonny, Coldplay in general, Dom/Matt from Muse and sometimes Cas/Dean from Supernatural.

2 years ago when i first started to read them I was a big fan of fanfictions about Chuck ans Sarah from the tv show Chuck (NBC). But at that time I used to hate heavy slash or gay slash but now it's just cool to me

I'm not a fan of fanfic at all, some of them are too creepy in my opinion : (

Out of your list I'm a big Harry Potter and Sherlock Holmes fan. I'd have to 'ship' Sherlock & Watson. Harry and Draco? They've been enemies since they stepped foot in Hogwarts, I wouldn't put them together! Even if they did finally call it truce, just no :lol:.

I don't like Harry Potter, not do I know anything about it, but all my friends love it so I kudu decided to put Drarry, as that's basically all they talk about. :P

I don't like Harry Potter, not do I know anything about it, but all my friends love it so I kudu decided to put Drarry, as that's basically all they talk about. :P

Tell them what I said about Harry & Draco, in the words of Simon Cowell "it's a no from me".

I'd like to vote this one: Hannibal and Will (Hannibal - Hannigram) :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

I started reading fan-fictions recently (well only Hannigram because I am not really interested in other masterpieces. lol). And I feel that the world is bigger than I thought. Fan-fictions totally expend my sight.

Then here's a problem keeps bothering me. When I watch the tv series or movies which I already watched before AGAIN, I do change my view of the characters and giggle at some actions/talks that I used to not notice. Sorry. :rolleyes:

I respect the relationships between the characters. (ohhh why do I type that? :laugh3:

Keep writing! :lol: Do you know the site called AO3?

*I really need to find time watching Star Trek* :rolleyes: