✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hi from Germany

thePlessing

Okay now,

it is time to introduce myself to you as I've been spending quite some time now over here. If you want to read my bio, click here.

I am from Germany (south) and after an amazing concert in Munich (we've all been glowing like a huge Christmas tree) I was hooked up to Coldplay.

All my life I was singing and playing guitar and I'll go on tour this winter to promote my upcoming album.

fun_fotoshoot.jpg

Have a look and rate my songs so I'll know which ones should be on the album.

All the Best,

the Plessing

P.s.: If you're interested to edit my grammer and you're native English speaker... just let me know!

Guten tag!

Glad you decided to join in, I'd love to check out your songs & will have to do so tomorrow, as of the moment I am slowly drifting off to sleep this side of the Atlantic. I sense now all that is was meant to be, play those harp strings sweetly and enjoy the variety show here! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to you and myself to the ColdPlaying forum. I am also new here and seeking information about coldplaying. Music has not been my cup of tea. I used to supply hydraulic seal kits for construction companies. Recently I stuck up with music because of my son who is so fond of playing piano.

I wish to have wonder time with you all.

Thanks for having me here.

See you around! :D

• 2 weeks later...