✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How many people have you met online in person?

Matter-Eater Lad

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread escalated damn quick

And turned sexual, like usual.

I'm now imagining somebody pulling their penis during sex, like when an athlete pulls a muscle and starts running/hopping. Except it's like half thrusting and saying ow.

That's how my mind works.

I'm only half joking. I think you really can do that by accident.

8 people.

I talked to quite a few people online that I was likely to meet in real life at some point if that makes sense :thinking: I joined a few Facebook groups from my university before I moved to London and I spoke to people from my course. A few of us also met up at one of the freshers events.

Three people

The first one was a friend of my ex-boyfriend and he was some weird guy who liked smelling feet.

The second was my boyfriend whom I met on a game :wacky: It's not as lame as it sounds.

And the third was the guy who introduced me to my boyfriend (They're irl friends) :blush:

Three people

The first one was a friend of my ex-boyfriend and he was some weird guy who liked smelling feet.

The second was my boyfriend whom I met on a game :wacky: It's not as lame as it sounds.

And the third was the guy who introduced me to my boyfriend (They're irl friends) :blush:

Go on.