✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How many people have you met online in person?

Matter-Eater Lad

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't mind meeting some folks. But I'm not made to meet real people. Maybe if I came as a hologram of Chris Martin I would feel more confident and British.

I and nick is fake people :vanish:

I do not exist. or am I a humanoid? Are we humanoids? So many questions so little time...

:escaping2:

Guest LiquidSky
Thanks for meeting me when you were in town, Viri.

You were too busy with.. your tumblr girl..:inquisitive:

• 2 weeks later...
Two.

One because she was my girlfriend.

One because she is my girlfriend.

I feel it necessary to warn that if I meet you I'm likely to have my way with you.

Wah,

That's interesting :D

I only have one person I have met from online. That time when there was Friendster (maybe some of you know before Facebook came along). And we're still contacting each other too. She's a girl, one year younger than me. We live in the same country but currently we both are studying in overseas in different countries. She's in Australia and I'm the UK.

We've known each other about 7 years now...And she's fun to talk to!

I miss talking to my long-distance friend... we started chatting about seven years ago now? He's in Canada. Seven years age difference between us too, he just got married. Seems like things just got busy in his life and we never really reconnected after MSN got shut down.

I miss talking to my long-distance friend... we started chatting about seven years ago now? He's in Canada. Seven years age difference between us too, he just got married. Seems like things just got busy in his life and we never really reconnected after MSN got shut down.

Ahh.. I know the feeling when everything starts to keep you busy and you just have no time to get online again. :(

OK apart from saying FB friends whom 99% I met sometime or other.

I met...

4 coldplayers , 4 people I will remember till till the end of my time , some still life long friends...

another but it does not count as it was just for tickets for coldplay