✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

what happened to the WoM section

eff-exx

I can only speak for myself, but it seems like MX might've scared most of them off. It wasn't well received down here at all back in 2011 and it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of them simply gave up on Coldplay afterwards.

Oh god... I think we can safely say the grump from the Loungers and WoM people was the highest directed at a Coldplay album for MX. Then again, I don't know if there was any irritation with X&Y which is the closest comparable album in terms of how people seem to regard it here.

Yeah I could agree on some people just giving up, not hard to see why they might think they weren't being catered for anymore.

Some of the people I knew that used to frequent WoM have just drifted apart. I remember things really died down around the time deaths_friend disappeared

Guest howyousawtheworld

I really only come on these days to discuss football as there's a few good football lads on this site. Average posting rate has really gone down the past year and a half or so. Other than that I've really drifted away from the site. The Coldplay section got desperate particularly after MX (I can't be arsed posting my opinions of Atlas) and the WoM section? Don't really know what's happened to that. Still do take a look in from time to time but mostly there ain't much going on.

Deaths_friend was a good guy as well. Big Manchester United fan and test cricket man as well. Top lad! Nice to see some old faces still about though like yourselves Violet, Cobalt. Even Reilly! (I've had mega fall outs with him but he's good talk on sport and I do love reading his perspectives of Newcastle United).

Guest howyousawtheworld
Funny enough you bring up Reilly...he was recently banned from the site for good.

Are you actually kidding me?! The guy is a Coldplaying veteran! Me and him were on our longest truce yet! What on earth for? Bet it had something to do with him and bart!