✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

#TickTock12 Contest: Win Chris Martin’s Handwritten Atlas Lyrics Sheet

Tash

#TickTock12 Contest: Win Chris Martin’s Handwritten Atlas Lyrics Sheet

coldplay-lyrics-catching-fire-atlas.jpg

Are you as big a fan of Coldplay as you are a fan of The Hunger Games? The Hunger Games Explorer‘s Tick Tock Countdown is giving you the chance to win something that will satiate both those loves: Coldplay frontman Chris Martin’s original handwritten lyrics sheet for their Hunger Games: Catching Fire soundtrack song, “Atlas.” The basics for this contest can be found at the Hunger Games Explorer #TickTock12 entry:

Listen to the world debut of Coldplay’s new track “ATLAS” today, from The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Soundtrack, then share the link for a chance to win the original lyric sheet handwritten by Chris Martin & an exclusive #TickTock12 badge!

You have until Wednesday, September 11th at 9 am PT/12 pm ET to participate! According to their rules, the contest is open to residents of the United States only.

link

I think it is an awfull competition.

It's all about spreading the "Hunger Game - fever" around the world with Twitter, FaceBook etc.

You can collect several 'points' and be a top player by (for example) showing your own Hunger Game-art and earn 'likes'.

I am too old for this haha.

And: I never could really anticipate this competition anyway as I am a resident of Holland :D

I'd prefer if they gave away the lyrics on a Coldplay Messenger contest

I think a Coldplay fan would appreciate it more than a Hunger Games fan :curtain:

Yeah exactly. When I read about the contest I wondered why the lyrics was not given away on a Coldplay Messenger contest.

Then fans of more nationalities could participate.

But let's hope that the winner is a Coldplay fan (maybe a new fan won over by ATLAS).

I'm guessing this is a part of their deal with the movie. To me it's another element that shows that the band has little control over the promotion of the song.

I agree. So much greater that it is charting so well in so many countries. It is so cool. :vuvuzela: :vuvuzela: