✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Self Improvement Thread

Prince Myshkin

Teach a parrot to say 'Help! I'm trapped inside a parrot!'

Make somebody a playlist that you've never made one for before (like me)

Use mod powers to bring somebody back from being banned.

Make one of them to meet Daniel Johnston. I've met him twice and I don't live in his country. Always easy to get backstage at his gigs.

woah you've met him? :wacko: Austin isn't that far from me but I'm too young to do anything about it :sad:

I guess i do have some goals but they're so unrealistic and i'm just a chud :disappointed:

woah you've met him? :wacko: Austin isn't that far from me but I'm too young to do anything about it :sad:

I guess i do have some goals but they're so unrealistic and i'm just a chud :disappointed:

Yeah twice. He was real nice. Drew a picture for me. Don't have it anymore as I got depressed and gave away most of my stuff. Don't even remember who I gave it to. I seem to remember it was a girl. Oh well.

He's always touring. He's played Manchester 3 times the last 6 years I think. Making money so when his parents die his siblings will find it easier to look after him. Though he must be close to a heart attack :( He was hospitalised for something or other recently.

Tell us your unrealistic goals!

Yeah twice. He was real nice. Drew a picture for me. Don't have it anymore as I got depressed and gave away most of my stuff. Don't even remember who I gave it to. I seem to remember it was a girl. Oh well.

He's always touring. He's played Manchester 3 times the last 6 years I think. Making money so when his parents die his siblings will find it easier to look after him. Though he must be close to a heart attack :( He was hospitalised for something or other recently.

Tell us your unrealistic goals!

Poor guy :sad: I couldn't imagine living like that, but at least he's happy making music and he has fans and thats what he wanted. Sucks that you threw it away :sad: If I ever see him hopefully I can get a drawing :o oh my god that would be amazing

i want to be a princess

Since the last time I've been on here I've lost about 40 pounds. I didn't even know I had that many to lose! And I'm all buff and stuff. And my hair is super short.

In other news, I'm moving across the country to follow my boyfriend/partner/butthead/whatever 1500 miles away to Seattle, WA. His promotion comes with relocation, and I'm transferring to the University of Washington's med school in the pretty mountains and mild climate

I hope to become more disciplined. I've been so focused on tangible self-improvement (exercise, studying, career), I'm afraid that my dreams (writing, home ownership...) have been put on the back burner. I'd like to improve myself by focusing on my writing and my relationships with family.

My life is so much better than it's ever been, and I hope that a year from now I can say it's even better! No self-improvement comes without a lot of hard work but I'm up for the challenge

I miss posting here more often and I miss you guys : )

Since the last time I've been on here I've lost about 40 pounds. I didn't even know I had that many to lose! And I'm all buff and stuff. And my hair is super short.

In other news, I'm moving across the country to follow my boyfriend/partner/butthead/whatever 1500 miles away to Seattle, WA. His promotion comes with relocation, and I'm transferring to the University of Washington's med school in the pretty mountains and mild climate

I hope to become more disciplined. I've been so focused on tangible self-improvement (exercise, studying, career), I'm afraid that my dreams (writing, home ownership...) have been put on the back burner. I'd like to improve myself by focusing on my writing and my relationships with family.

My life is so much better than it's ever been, and I hope that a year from now I can say it's even better! No self-improvement comes without a lot of hard work but I'm up for the challenge

I'm really happy for you, Brent! For everything. It's well-deserved!

aww brent :hug:

really happy for you d00d

Well done! Glad you managed to do all that.

Hopefully you'll be able to achieve the rest of it too.

oh hey nice to see you back here!

good luck with everything :nice: