✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Self Improvement Thread

Prince Myshkin

How would you like to improve yourself?

I'm starting back up with a fitness regime today. Had a month or so off. Back to drinking and eating bad stuff and not doing much. It's been very nice. Anyway, I'm not going to bother stopping the drinking again (had been sober for 8 months) as I'm currently in the mood for it, but I'm gonna quite the bad food and get some serious exercise done. Also gonna get back to lifting to do something about these noodle arms.

I'm also going to nail down on my French as I've been neglecting it a little.

I'm also going to try and make the most of my time reading, as I've been off the ball with that as well, recently. Need to catch up on a hell of a lot of New Scientists, a couple of philosophy mags and also just general books.

I want to start cooking more as well, on my days off. Living at home with my parents they tend to do it all but I've figured when I can, I will.

Finally, I'd like to take some form of course teaching you how to massage. I'm good at it as it is (it appears) but I'd love to get to a standard where I could just paralyse someone every time. I've figured if in a couple of years time I could be a fluent French speaking, well toned, massage giving chef, then that'd be alright.

Short term (next year): finishing college; fitness (both going well so far, the latter could be better).

Long term (lifetime): learn/perfect French, Spanish, Italian, maybe German; learn to play a couple of instruments - piano, guitar; visit all European countries and see as much as possible of the rest of the world.

Let's see....

1) get better at drawing

2) get better at drawing

3) get better at drawing

4) learn Japanese

5) improve sculpting skills

6) trying to do something incredible that will blow people's brains out. I just need to figure out what it is!

7) and mostly get better at drawing

I want to make sure I do well at college, it's going okay so far but it's quite tough. So the "self improvement" in this is going to be study harder, put more work in. I'm going to make keyword and perspective cards for sociology, archaeology fact pages, English language keyword cards and for art all I can do is practise.

I'm confident in what I wear, I think I can pull off my outfits very well and have a confident personality but I still hate my body. I want to lose weight. I've started doing a lot more walking but haven't been running for like a month or so... Should get back into that, OR I might start getting into the northern soul disco scene, that burns lots of calories from the effort of the dancing, plus I'd be listening to music I love.

Let's see....

1) get better at drawing

2) get better at drawing

3) get better at drawing

4) learn Japanese

5) improve sculpting skills

6) trying to do something incredible that will blow people's brains out. I just need to figure out what it is!

7) and mostly get better at drawing

How much better could you get?

1. Figure out what I want to do with my life career wise.

2. Stop complaining and make more of an effort to find a new job so I can finally move back to Liverpool.

3. Make the most of my time in London, explore new places and meet new people.

4. Join a gym, eat healthier and lose weight.

Guest LiquidSky
I'll make some for you.

Get into classic Russian literature.

Buy a season ticket for that English football team you love so much.

Cook someone traditional Romanian food.

think of some for me too

think of some for me too

Teach a parrot to say 'Help! I'm trapped inside a parrot!'

Make somebody a playlist that you've never made one for before (like me)

Use mod powers to bring somebody back from being banned.

lmao nothing im perfect and this time i wont make a second serious post because i have no goals :disappointed:

Make one of them to meet Daniel Johnston. I've met him twice and I don't live in his country. Always easy to get backstage at his gigs.

i'd like to get better at experiments too because i always seem to mess them up in some stupid way.

Me too. I did chemistry for about 7 years and I still managed to screw up nearly every practical that I did. Thank god I don't have to do it any more though.

Guest LiquidSky
Teach a parrot to say 'Help! I'm trapped inside a parrot!'

Make somebody a playlist that you've never made one for before (like me)

Use mod powers to bring somebody back from being banned.

Make one of them to meet Daniel Johnston. I've met him twice and I don't live in his country. Always easy to get backstage at his gigs.

-I miss my parrot!!!! :bigcry:

- and alright. I'll pencil it in my to do list

-:P

Guest LiquidSky

^BUT! I did teach my parrot to pass me the ball hahaha He would come out of his cage and fly around a bit and he would pass me the ball by pushing it with his peak. It was adorable. I was about 5-6yrs old at the time.

He looked like this one:

kiwi-32.jpg