✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay merch

Tash

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that fhtamim guy is selling more of her stuff, not sure though. Internet criminals :angry:

that person looks like the general art theft. If you kill it from redbubble, it will pop up somewhere else -___-°

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu for finding this! :kiss: I filed a report and sent fhtamim a not so kind message which will probably be ignored.

All their artwork is stolen :veryangry2:

KILL IT

tumblr_inline_n52irxsJla1rlijvx.gif

YES! to all of that :P

Hey we should form a design team or something fancy like that :charming:

One quick question, The price of most tees in the us store are way way cheaper, mostly 15 british pounds after the conversation rate and the shipping is around 11 british pound no matter how many items you order. So did anybody try to order from the us store instead of the british one before? and if so will be any taxes applied?

Looking at the amount that has left my bank account I don't think that they have shipped my mug with my hoodie.If it is on backorder they haven't bothered telling me.If it hasn't been sent I hope I am not getting charged twice for postage! I have emailed them for an answer.God knows when I'll get it....

Looking at the amount that has left my bank account I don't think that they have shipped my mug with my hoodie.If it is on backorder they haven't bothered telling me.If it hasn't been sent I hope I am not getting charged twice for postage! I have emailed them for an answer.God knows when I'll get it....

I emailed them yesterday asking about the estimated day of delivery and they told me they are still waiting for the magic t-shirt arrival from the manufacturer, and once they receive it and ship it they will email me. Seems like a long way to go

Still waiting for my hoodie and god knows if I will ever get my mug!

The only thing I received so far, was the items shipped by royal mail, the magic tee and the keyring has been shipped since a week alredy by UPS and the order was done a couple of weeks ago, however nothing on it yet. #TeamRoyalMail

And for the hoodie, it didn't even make it to the shipment yet :(

The only thing I received so far, was the items shipped by royal mail, the magic tee and the keyring has been shipped since a week alredy by UPS and the order was done a couple of weeks ago, however nothing on it yet. #TeamRoyalMail

And for the hoodie, it didn't even make it to the shipment yet :(

Don't understand why they don't have a European store as well.

Your order could of somehow been overlooked? I'd email them.

I couldnt. I may want to email them again. Last time they emailed me saying the orders are on its way, but havent received anything till now though.