✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay merch

Tash

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Tash, they're really f'ing things up :(

I received a reply to my second email today, saying it's one size (NO IT ISN'T, STUPID DUMBASSES) and when I replied that they were wrong because the sizes were added they said I should reply to the email they sent me yesterday (the one asking for my size). So I did that again but I got the same error email as yesterday. I HATE LIVE NATION!

edit: I only had to sent 6 emails before they finally changed it to a size M.

Hey guys I need help. Its sort of a question on merch.

I've never ordered anything from the website shop and now I want to order something and its required to enter one's Address Label and I have no idea what that is since its asking me to enter 10 letters. That doesn't fit my name.

:)

tnx

Hey guys I need help. Its sort of a question on merch.

I've never ordered anything from the website shop and now I want to order something and its required to enter one's Address Label and I have no idea what that is since its asking me to enter 10 letters. That doesn't fit my name.

:)

tnx

It's just a name you give to your address, you don't have to enter your full name, you can also call it home (or whatever you want to call it). I guess it comes in handy when you have entered multiple shipping addresses.

FFS Live Nation :angry:

Thank you for your recent order of a Yellow T-shirt from the Coldplay Store. Unfortunately, due to production issues, we are no longer able to offer this T-shirt for sale. Apologies for any disappointment or inconvenience which this causes.

You have not been charged for the T-shirt (as we only take payment when items are shipped). But we are able to offer you the following options:

1. Cancel your order - you will not receive a T-shirt and you won't be charged

2. Choose a different T-shirt from the store for the same price and receive free shipping + a free Coldplay key-chain (you will only be billed for the price of the T-shirt)

Please reply to this email to let us know which option you prefer. If we do not hear from you within five working days, we will cancel your order and you will not be charged.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.

edit: I have already been charged for the t-shirt and according to the email they sent me earlier this week all ordered items have been shipped. And the hoody wasn't charged. They really mess up every single time *sigh*

Ok... scarves are my thing, that is why I ordered it, and I can live without the seam (or maybe seam it myself) but the scissor marks are something else.

I think I will send an e-mail to Live Nation, see what amusing answer they come up with.

I'm in London atm so I don't know how bad mine looks, I will ask my mum tomorrow. Please let me know what Live Nation said : )

About the hoody, mine is a size M but it's fricking huge! So I'm thinking about returning it because it doesn't fit at all. Unfortunately size S is sold out : (

How is your scarf? I wrote to them and they said that I could exchange it. I sent mine back a few days ago, so we'll see what happens.

Hi everybody,

I wanted to treat myself for Christmas, so I finally ordered the MX Comic books and a hoodie, paid more than €65 including shipping, everything went well, but about an hour after the money was charged, another amount of €41 was debitted from my account, to the credit of Live Nation!

Anybody has such experience? What shall I do?

I wrote them to the e-mail provided, as well as through the Live Nation website form, and all I received was the same automatic reply: "Thank you for contacting Live Nation Member Services. When you first placed your order, the system did a pre-authorization, however we do not capture the funds until an item ships."

I'm really not happy with paying €41 more!

That never happened to me before, weird. Just keep sending them emails, sometimes it takes a while before someone at Live Nation understands what you want.

Thanks, that's what I'm gonna do.

I've read different stories about troubles with Live Nation, but this is really weird.

Plus, today I received an email that only one of the two items has been shipped...

Thanks, that's what I'm gonna do.

I've read different stories about troubles with Live Nation, but this is really weird.

Plus, today I received an email that only one of the two items has been shipped...

That's normal, they always ship them seperately. But check you order status from time to time, because if the size you ordered is sold out they just cancel your order without telling you.

• 3 weeks later...