✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay merch

Tash

Me!

It took me about a month to receive the package. Right now I'm ordering the badges, and its been a month as well. I just got an email from them stating that they are going to ship the hoodies (again) which I asked for badges. I think the system there has got a little bit of messed up. Last week they said they were having backorders, so I guess it would take a while to wait. When did you order?

I received a shipping email this morning but that just said my hoodie.When I look at my order status on the Coldplay store it looks like both my hoodie and mug have shipped.I'm confused there!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I received a shipping email this morning but that just said my hoodie.When I look at my order status on the Coldplay store it looks like both my hoodie and mug have shipped.I'm confused there!

Yea mine too, I emailed them back this morning and asked if they could ship badges instead of hoodie. But I guess it's on its way now. If I will be receiving the hoodie ones then I need to return or sell it to someone else :D

aprilshack, grids Now I'm confused too. I checked my email and I found the shipping email saying they only shipped the keychain, however when I checked my order status on the Coldplay store it says the hoodie, the T-shirt and the mug have been shipped

aprilshack, grids Now I'm confused too. I checked my email and I found the shipping email saying they only shipped the keychain, however when I checked my order status on the Coldplay store it says the hoodie, the T-shirt and the mug have been shipped

God knows what's going on there then!

i once ordered atlas t-shirt but i never came. they said it lost in shipping. when i asked to ship it back they told me atlas t-shirt wasn't available at that time and i can change the order or refund the money, because i wanted the merchandise so bad i changed my order to VLV t-shirt. but after i order VLV t-shirt they refund my money instead. since then i'm bit afraid to order anything :(

but these new items make me want to try again. or... is there any offline store to buy these official merchandise? in london,

maybe? (because my friend will go to london this month, i can ask him to buy it for me and i'll pay when he comes back)

Guest LiquidSky

"New items in the Coldplay Store

9 July 2014 4:44 pm

Check out our new range of Ghost Stories merchandise

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31840[/ATTACH]

Good afternoon. We've just added lots of new Ghost Stories items to our online store, including T-shirts, hoodies, baby and child clothing, mugs and art prints. Click here to check it out now.

Anchorman"

Anyone else think the merchandise this time around isnt very creative? Its pretty much just either the cd logo or the magic logo slapped on stuff. Mylo's merchandise was better imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anybody know another website to buy Coldplay tees from? I want to buy new T-shirts but well I can't find anything new in the store apart from ASFoS women T-shirt, and seems like there won't be one for men :(

Does anybody know another website to buy Coldplay tees from? I want to buy new T-shirts but well I can't find anything new in the store apart from ASFoS women T-shirt, and seems like there won't be one for men :(

Redbubble.com has some good stuff :)

Anyone else think the merchandise this time around isnt very creative? Its pretty much just either the cd logo or the magic logo slapped on stuff. Mylo's merchandise was better imo.

:nod: They definitely need new designers in their team *coughcoughMEcough*