✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kids Company eBay auctions

Tash

Yes, I know mine was stage-used, and I'm very confident both were. (Mine has the exact neck and body used on the Paralympics performance, and I believe mine has the neck and headstock from the youtube headstock-cam video.) When I bought mine, I looked through lots of concert video, and it does seem like various bodies, pick guards, necks and heads were mixed and matched throughout the tour. Hopefully it's just the two though!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I know mine was stage-used, and I'm very confident both were. (Mine has the exact neck and body used on the Paralympics performance, and I believe mine has the neck and headstock from the youtube headstock-cam video.) When I bought mine, I looked through lots of concert video, and it does seem like various bodies, pick guards, necks and heads were mixed and matched throughout the tour. Hopefully it's just the two though!

I've seen a picture with at least 3 together, so there were at least that many. The great advantage to a fender is that if the neck goes out, you can unbolt it and swap it, which likely limited the number needed somewhat though.

Ever heard of a tax write-off? This shirt was free for me. If I sell it for even $1, I'll make a profit.

Due to all the backlash I've received from all of you, I can honestly say that I will NEVER contribute to another charity backed by Coldplay. Next time I'll keep the money to myself and won't drive up the prices so that kids with cancer (or whatever it was) don't get as much money. How does it feel to take cash straight out of the pockets of kids' charities?

Ever heard of Capital Gains Tax (if you can get it out of the UK)?

Anyway, good luck trying to sell it, you might find another super-rich fan willing to pay money for it. Something might be worth £X, but it's another story getting someone to buy it for that amount