✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hello, Folks!

Jema

Hello, folks :) I'm so grateful to have found this forum! Coldplay has been one of my favorite bands ever since I was twelve; I'm now seventeen, and I still love Coldplay! My Coldplayer experience started back when I first heard Viva La Vida on the radio; I fell in love with the song, and I'd always be so excited to hear it! I had no idea what band it was by, so one day in my sixth grade home economics class the radio was on, and Viva La Vida played, and a classmate told me it was by Coldplay. That was it; I fell in love with Coldplay from then on. It has been five years since I became a Coldplay fan, which is longer than I've been a fan of my other favorite bands (the Beatles and Queen), and it's safe to say that I'll always adore them! I'm hoping that one day I'll be able to see Coldplay in concert! That would be on of the very best days of my life! They're the only ones out of my top three favorite bands who I'd be able to see in concert, so it would be amazing to see them! I'm looking forward to my experience here in the forum! Peace and Love ~ Jema :)